This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8

Topic » Tribal Council #8

1151 days ago
ouijake
Welcome to the first Niu Tribal Council...

If you would like an individual question, please post your name in this forum.

Question for the tribe:
- Well the merge has finally occurred- how in the world do you make sure you aren't going to be the first member of our jury?

I encourage everyone to submit a confessional with your vote in your production chat! If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you can tell me in your production chat prior to the votes being read or you can play it live during the Tribal Council when I ask if anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

Votes are due tomorrow at 7PM EST followed by a live Immunity Challenge at 7:30PM EST!
1151 days ago
ouijake
Layla won Individual Immunity and can not be voted for. Additionally, Blu won Individual Immunity at the next Tribal Council he attended at The Temple of the Ox and can not be voted for.
1150 days 22 hours ago
Matedog1209
Well the merge has finally occurred- how in the world do you make sure you aren't going to be the first member of our jury?

Well Jake you try and convince people that you are worth keeping around.
1150 days 22 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan wants an individual question.
1150 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
Me
1150 days 21 hours ago
tbrown_47
Tim
1150 days 19 hours ago
franzella
franzella
1150 days 12 hours ago
VanitySmurf
- Well the merge has finally occurred- how in the world do you make sure you aren't going to be the first member of our jury?

Well you said I wouldn't and this safety proves that lol. All jokes aside jake, I stil,l moving forward have to make sure that I am surrounded by individuals that I believe would keep me safe when I'm not protected. At this point it becomes a social game.
1150 days 4 hours ago
ouijake
Question for Nathan, Joey, Tim, and Franz:
- In a game where there were a few swaps before the merge, are old tribal lines something you can even consider tonight? How does the criteria for your vote change now that the merge has occured?
1150 days 2 hours ago
Matedog1209
*clutches purse*
1150 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
Before I bring back the urn, I must announce that an advantage has been played tonight.
1150 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
Noelle.
your vote has been stolen by Zach. The vote you cast will not count as Zach has cast two votes.
1150 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
*brings back urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1150 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Oh wow
1150 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
*nobody stands*
1150 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
Once the votes have been read the decision is final and you will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes…

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!