This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8!

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8!

1157 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
How about neither
1157 days 8 hours ago
Heavenlee
looks like i got under joey's skin...
1157 days 8 hours ago
Heavenlee
I'm happy and (joey) hates it
1157 days 8 hours ago
ouijake
Today’s Immunity Challenge is called “MUD RING KNOCKOUT” and here’s how it works:

2 players will go head to head inside a mud ring. On the count of 3, these players must attempt to push each other out of the ring. The first player to comment “pushes (other player’s name)” 20 times in this thread will successfully knock the other player out of the mud ring and eliminate them from this challenge. The first person to submit all 20 comments then chooses the next pair to go in the ring.

The last person standing wins immunity & reward in the form of the first clue to the new Niú Hidden Immunity Idol.

I will count down from 3 before each match and then say GO! - any comments you make before I say “GO!” will not be counted.

Are there any questions?
1157 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
Oh not this
1157 days 8 hours ago
Heavenlee
What do we do once we've done 20
1157 days 8 hours ago
DBonee
nope!
1157 days 8 hours ago
franzella
oh goodness
1157 days 8 hours ago
ouijake
I'm gonna be counting, you don't have to say anything special after you've done 20, it's just the first person that gets 20 in will win!
1157 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
Honestly everyone throw to me
1157 days 8 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Well I'm dead
1157 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
R
1157 days 8 hours ago
ouijake
Franz & Layla have been randomly selected to go first! I will countdown shortly if both are ready
1157 days 8 hours ago
LaylaLove
ready
1157 days 8 hours ago
franzella
ugh ready

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!