This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6

Topic » Tribal Council #6

1132 days 19 hours ago
ouijake
https://media0.giphy.com/media/LSjCmBWUiEyiX127G5/200.gif

Welcome to Tribal Council, Taizong. All of you have been here before, but the this is the first time we've seen you here as Taizong...

If you would like an individual question please post your name in this forum.

Question for the tribe:
-So last night, surprise! No Immunity, someone came back, and then another swap happens. How do you navigate it all?

I encourage everyone to submit a confessional with your vote in your production chat! If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you can tell me in your production chat prior to the votes being read or you can play it live during the Tribal Council when I ask if anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

Votes are due tomorrow at 7PM EST followed by a live challenge around 7:30PM EST. You'll really wanna try to make it to help your tribe with this one.
1132 days 19 hours ago
ouijake
Joey won Individual Immunity at the next Tribal Council he attended at The Temple of the Ox, and can not be voted for tonight.
1132 days 19 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan
1132 days 18 hours ago
LaylaLove
Layla
1132 days 18 hours ago
tbrown_47
Tim
1132 days 17 hours ago
Matedog1209
-So last night, surprise! No Immunity, someone came back, and then another swap happens. How do you navigate it all?

Survivor is all about adapting to the way that this game changes. If we aren't able to adapt to the ever changing game we will be voted out. It is as simple and hard as that.
1132 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Joey
1132 days 12 hours ago
Peterparker16
Jay
1132 days ago
ouijake
Nathan - You said it perfectly- if you aren't able to adapt to this game you will be voted out. Do you think that will be the case with tonight's vote- someone just couldn't adapt?

Layla - After two swaps it's hard to know exactly where everyone's true loyalties are. Would it be fair to say that trust is one of the big factors influencing the vote tonight?

Tim -  How do you feel about having someone back in the game that your old Kangxi tribe eliminated?

Joey - You couldn't have asked for a better time to win that Individual Immunity! Are you sitting back eating popcorn tonight or are you still feeling at all anxious?

Jay - You got to keep a lot of your tribemates after the most recent swap - did that help ease things for you?
1131 days 22 hours ago
Peterparker16

It's hard to navigate it, but you just keep going. Never give up in survivor that's the whole point of it, the swaps have shown you that you cannot be comfortable in this game.

Jay - You got to keep a lot of your tribemates after the most recent swap - did that help ease things for you?

Yea it helps because you have some sort of relationship/past so it's not as awkward but everyone on this tribe was really welcoming when I joined so it made things much easier.
1131 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
- So last night, surprise! No Immunity, someone came back, and then another swap happens. How do you navigate it all?

I definitely agree with Nathan. You can't be the sole survivor if you can't adapt to new situations. You can never be too comfortable. It's part of the game we all signed up for.

- How do you feel about having someone back in the game that your old Kangxi tribe eliminated?

Seeing the makeup of the new tribes, I think it plays into how I think about my long-term game. It's possible I may be a target if I merge, but my priority is to get to that point.
1131 days 21 hours ago
ouijake
*brings back urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1131 days 21 hours ago
ouijake
*nobody stands*
1131 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
Joey - You couldn't have asked for a better time to win that Individual Immunity! Are you sitting back eating popcorn tonight or are you still feeling at all anxious?

Oh I have been enjoying the snow for sure
1131 days 21 hours ago
ouijake
Once the votes have been read the decision is final and you will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes…
1131 days 21 hours ago
ouijake
First vote
https://imgur.com/CIwVasl.gif

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!