This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

1162 days 14 hours ago
ouijake
Check-in begins at 7:30PM EST!
1162 days 13 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Here
1162 days 13 hours ago
Heavenlee
Hi
1162 days 13 hours ago
LaylaLove
hi
1162 days 13 hours ago
tbrown_47
Let's do this like Brutus
1162 days 13 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Hey
1162 days 13 hours ago
allthat
Here
1162 days 13 hours ago
Peterparker16
Here
1162 days 13 hours ago
ouijake
Check in will not be super strict today, as the players for each round will be rotating. If you show up late you can still hop in the rotation!
1162 days 13 hours ago
ouijake
Come on in guys!  Welcome back to another Immunity Challenge in Sichuan! Take a look at the new Kangxi tribe, Kevin voted out at the last Tribal Council.

I’ll take the Immunity Idols back from the Taizong and Zetian tribes. Immunity is back up for grabs! Today’s Immunity Challenge is called “CRITTER COUNT” and here’s how it works:

Each tribe will send in one person to compete for their tribe during each round. Images depicting various emojis of bugs, fish, and other critters will be posted, then questions about these emojis  will be asked. The first person to answer correctly will earn a point for their tribe, and the first tribe to 3 points wins immunity & reward. The next tribe to 3 points earns immunity and the last tribe goes to Tribal Council.

You will post your answers in this thread. Players may not submit a second answer until both of the players from the other tribes have already submitted their answer. You may not send the same person in for back-to-back rounds unless there are no other options. After you earn a point for your tribe you must sit out unless there are no other options.

Are there any questions?
1162 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
IM HERE
1162 days 13 hours ago
tbrown_47
This sounds too much like zoo for my liking =(
1162 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Oh so count me basically
1162 days 13 hours ago
VanitySmurf
No questions
1162 days 13 hours ago
Peterparker16
No questions
1162 days 13 hours ago
LaylaLove
No questions

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!