This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

|Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt (Season 2) - Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » |Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt..

1084 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
--
1084 days 20 hours ago
Tester
I hope not
1084 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
Now it's time for the challenge!
1084 days 20 hours ago
Buttercup13
Take your time….
1084 days 20 hours ago
cded10
Jee
1084 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
CHALLENGE 3 | BATTLESHIP

https://media3.giphy.com/media/LDdNwJcL4g3voPCEAa/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d30d5debffc1534878da7ff56d617f8f4f79e74b&rid=giphy.gif

For this challenge we will play a classic game of Battleship!

Each of you will choose three boxes where to place and if two people choose the same box they will both occupy it without problems.

You will have 5 minutes to send me your three choices in private or on Skype and if you do not send them to me in time, you will be eliminated from the challenge.

Then, with a mini-game, we will determine the order with which you will break down one box at a time, thus starting a round.

- If you break down a box, the player or players who were there will lose a life, when you get to 0 lives, you are eliminated.

- If you cut down a box where no player is present, no one will lose their lives and the shot will be declared missed.

When a tribe remains the only one in the game, it wins immunity. Otherwise the winner will be the last player who remains with at least one life, they will give immunity to their tribe.

The victors will be saved, they will receive a clue to the immunity idol and they will send a competitor to the sanctuary.

The losers will have to vote for one of them to be eliminated at the tribal council tomorrow.

Are there any questions?
1084 days 20 hours ago
Tester
Nice
1084 days 20 hours ago
cded10
How do we shot at a battleship
1084 days 20 hours ago
Buttercup13
So do we all individually choose 3 boxes or 3 boxes for the whole tribe?
1084 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
The boxes do not have to be connecting.

And you'll shoot just naming one of the boxes
1084 days 20 hours ago
Russell11
Ok so luck
1084 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
Nope, individually.
1084 days 20 hours ago
Tester
Understood
1084 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
YOU NOW HAVE 5 MINUTES.

If you don't send me your boxes, you'll be out!
1084 days 20 hours ago
Tbart
Does a tribe having more people have a disadvantage with a greater chance of being hit or are there even numbers

open group

Mrkk's Survivor IV: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!