This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

|Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt (Season 2) - Tribal Council #4 (Menkaure)

Topic » |Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt..

1080 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
https://imgur.com/xRESkKf.gif

(5/8 remaining)

Drew (Tester)
La Orda (Tmag15)
Allthat (allthat)
Buttercup (Buttercup13)
Tyler (Tbart)

Hello Menkaure tribe, tomorrow i'll see you at tribal council, for now, you can ask for questions that I will give to you so you can answer, just comment down here!

Tribal Council #4 - Tomorrow at 3:15 pm
1080 days 11 hours ago
Tmag15
Swing me one
1080 days 11 hours ago
Buttercup13
Sure I’ll take a question
1080 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
La Orda - After four tribals in a row, do you think a swap would be necessary or you'd be fine with the tribes remaining the same?

Buttercup - Is it getting harder for you to vote tribe member after tribe member or is it the opposite?
1080 days 11 hours ago
Tmag15
I really like my tribe and we’ve made great bonds together. Unfortunately challenge wins haven’t come out way yet but we’re giving it our all
1080 days 11 hours ago
Buttercup13
It’s definitely difficult, there’s only five of us, and we’re pretty tight knit. I’m hoping we merge soon so that we don’t have to keep picking each other off.
1080 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
me sir
1080 days 10 hours ago
Tester
Me please
1079 days 14 hours ago
Mrkk
Tyler - Do you think the tribe has not been strong enough for the challenges or those 4 tribals were all based on bad luck?

Drew - You received a vote from Mark last time, do you think the votes for you are gonna increase?
1079 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler - Do you think the tribe has not been strong enough for the challenges or those 4 tribals were all based on bad luck?

I think half of the challenges have been luck and there’s nothing we can really do about that. It’s unfortunate to keep having to go to tribal for sure but I imagine a swap or something will happen soon
1079 days 14 hours ago
Tester
Drew - You received a vote from Mark last time, do you think the votes for you are gonna increase?

Possibly but I don't really know when. I feel like a strong part of this tribe so it would be a bummer to go out this soon
1079 days 12 hours ago
Buttercup13
Hi
1079 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
Hello Menkaure Tribe! Looks like it's a daily meeting with you guys here

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual at Tribal Council, because in this game, fire represents your life; when your fire's gone, so are you.

I'll go tally the votes!
1079 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1079 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
1079 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
*nobody stands*

i'll read the votes

open group

Mrkk's Survivor IV: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!