This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

|Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt (Season 2) - Tribal Council #2 (Menkaure)

Topic » |Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt..

1087 days 2 hours ago
Mrkk
https://imgur.com/xRESkKf.gif

(7/8 remaining)

Drew (Tester)
Mark (Supitsmark)
La Orda (Tmag15)
Allthat (allthat)
Buttercup (Buttercup13)
Tris (TMAN54445)
Tyler (Tbart)

Hello Menkaure tribe, tomorrow i'll see you at tribal council, for now, you can ask for questions that I will give to you so you can answer, just comment down here!

Tribal Council #2 - Tomorrow at 3:15 pm
1087 days 2 hours ago
Buttercup13
I’ll take a question
1087 days 1 hour ago
Mrkk
Buttercup - Second tribal in a row, what do you think is the cause of these losses?
1087 days 1 hour ago
Buttercup13
Honestly, this round was kind of luck when it came to the poll. I don’t think that there’s a lack of trying on our tribe, just maybe we’re not as quick as the other tribe?
1087 days ago
Tmag15
I’ll take question
1086 days 23 hours ago
Mrkk
La Orda - Last time there was an unanimous vote against Honey, do you think the same will happen today?
1086 days 22 hours ago
Tmag15
It’s hard to tell, the last vote was an easy one with an inactive player that didn’t try to help us out in the comp. Now we’re down to only people giving it their all so we will see how the votes fall.
1086 days 3 hours ago
Buttercup13
Ayo
1086 days 3 hours ago
Tester
Here
1086 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
Hello Menkaure Tribe! Once again...

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual at Tribal Council, because in this game, fire represents your life; when your fire's gone, so are you.

I'll go tally the votes!
1086 days 3 hours ago
Tester
Good luck :)
1086 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
*nobody stands*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1086 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
FIRST VOTE
MARK

1 vote Mark
1086 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
SECOND VOTE
TRIS

1 vote Mark, 1 vote Tris
1086 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
THIRD VOTE
TRIS

2 votes Tris, 1 vote Mark
1086 days 3 hours ago
TMAN54445
BYE

open group

Mrkk's Survivor IV: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!