This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Election Day

Topic » Episode 6: Election Day

1003 days 8 hours ago
Scarelet
~● Veronica's Estate ●~

Veronica sits alone with a cup of blood tea in hand. She gazes out at the town wondering what her next moves should be.

Veronica: "Enemies all around, can't trust anyone Veronica."

She sighs to herself and sets the tea down before closing the curtains. She walks over to her desk and opens a book that has been gutted to conceal an item. She removes a flawless heart shaped ruby. It glows at her touch.

Veronica: "But I don't need anyone. I have myself."

She smiles at her reflection in the ruby heart

----------

~● Flashback: Two Thousand Years Ago ●~

Veronica stands in a beautiful royal gown on the  balcony of a massive castle. An older woman with grayish blonde hair walks in behind her.

Veronica: "Mother, to what do I owe the pleasure."

Mother: "You've disappointed me Veronica. Your daughter has failed to charm Lord Amir or his son."

Veronica: "Perhaps that means that they aren't worthy of my daughters attention mother."

Mother: "Don't be stupid girl, because of this we're out of money entirely. You've both brought shame upon this house."

Veronica: "Maybe I don't care about this house."

Mother: "Well, what a relief. You're no longer apart of it. You are to be exiled, and your daughter has been executed as an example of what happens when you turn your back on family"

Veronica slowly turns

Veronica: "What did you just say?"

Mother: "I had Isabella executed. She cried for you before the stake pierced her heart. Dont get any ideas of revenge dear, you know you must obey me. So be a good girl and leave my home."

Veronica's eyes glow red with rage as the veins around her face darken

Veronica: "You command nothing, you are a miserable old hag and I will destroy you, our house, and everything else that you love"

Her mother laughs

Mother: "foolish little girl, I'm your sire, I own yo-'

Veronica shoves her fist through her mother's chest. Her mother's eyes widen with shock.

Veronica: "I own you now."

Tears stream down her face as she rips her mother's heart out. The blood dripping down her arm as her mother's skin turns grey. Veronica screams with grief for her daughter.

After some time she looks at the heart in her hands.

Veronica: "Mother always said the heart of royalty is the key to the purest vampire power."

Tears stream down her face as a twisted smile forms across her lips. The heart slowly crystallizes into a ruby

--------

~● Present Day ●~

Veronica sets the ruby back down into the book before closing it

Veronica: "We almost have it all Isabella...almost"

The doors to her office open as Alex drags in a beaten and bound Leo.

Alex: "I have the hunter as you requested."

Veronica: "Wonderful dear, I'm sure Bloodhaven will come looking for his investment. You may leave."

He nods and exits the room leaving Veronica alone with Leo. She kneels next to him and gently strokes his face

Veronica: "You're going to make a fine pet."

---------
~● The Mermaid Lounge ●~

~*VIOLENCE TRIGGER WARNING*~
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Music echoes through the lounge as well as the cries of a girl. A shadow can be seen dancing to the music.

Cal: *singing* "I know, You belong to somebody new, But tonight you belong to me."

A pained scream echoes after him

Karma: *singing* "Although, we're apart you're a part of my heart, And tonight you belong to me."

The camera pans down to show Savannah Ibaranka laying on a table, patches of her skin have been cut off. She cries in pain as Cal grabs her left ring finger and slowly cuts it off

Cal and Karma: *singing* "Wait down by the stream, How sweet it will seem, Once more just to dream, In the moonlight"

Sav screams again as Karma cuts a huge chunk of her thigh off.

Cal: *While singing and stroking Sav's hair* "My honey I know, With the dawn that you will be gone...But tonight you belong to me..."

Tears stream down Sav's face while she looks up at Cal

Sav: "P-Please...you dont have to do this"

Cal smiles and continues to sing. Karma puts her hand over Sav's mouth before taking a bite out of her neck. Blood sprays onto Karma and Cal's faces as Sav lay there choking to death on her own blood

Cal: *singing* "Just to little ol me."

Cal opens his switch blade and stabs Sav in the heart, killing her.

---------

Welcome to episode six! This episode has a lot of election themed events!

Today, Sunday: a political debate staring Faith and her competition (optional) 5pm est

Monday: voting day! Make sure to get out there and vote Faith;)

Tuesday: using the ascendant to acquire the sirens dagger to put an end to the twins. 5pm est

Wednesday: Election results & Confronting the twins - All day until episode closing
1003 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
(damn those sirens are hungry)
"I never would've thought you're so new to all this," Vincent says sighing as Emmett continues to kiss his neck.
1003 days 7 hours ago
Scarelet
(Insatiable)

Emmett: "perks off all that celestial knowledge"

*he laughs against Vincent's neck before gently letting go, he turns Vincent around and looks into his eyes while cupping his face*

Emmett: "I love you moonlight."
1003 days 7 hours ago
camell22
Japan: Ha I won *he smiles in victory :3*
1003 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Or you're just a natural." He flushes as Emmett cups his face in his hands. "I-I love you too..."
1003 days 7 hours ago
Scarelet
Emmett: "Can I kiss you?"

*he gently brushes his thumb across Vincent's lower lip*
1003 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Hmm... let me think about it..." He teases. "Answer's pointing towards yes."
1003 days 7 hours ago
Scarelet
*Emmett smiles and pulls Vincent closer*

Emmett: "I'm glad..."

*he presses a soft kiss to Vincent's lips*
1003 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
He runs his fingers through Emmett's hair as he kisses him back, gently biting on his lower lip before pulling away. "Missed kissing me?" he asks amused.
1003 days 7 hours ago
Scarelet
*He smiles*

Emmett: "More than you can even believe"
1003 days 7 hours ago
camell22
Japan: *he eats the espresso and takes a walk*
1003 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
"What I can believe," he says poking him in the cheek, "is that you're still a total sap."
1003 days 7 hours ago
Demgirl6
Yasmin: *she's eating toast on her front lawn like any normal person would do at 5AM*
1003 days 7 hours ago
Scarelet
*the hawk from earlier flies by and drops the nasty severed hand, which falls and slaps the toast out of Yasmins hands*
1003 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
(not her toast...)
1003 days 7 hours ago
Scarelet
Emmett: "But I'm your total sap. I love you so much, that much has not and never will change"

open group

The Dragon's Lament

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!