This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyteler Grove RP

Topic » Kyteler Grove RP

1073 days 6 hours ago
Scarelet
(This will be opened in between episodes for you all to enjoy a rp and play around with your characters outside of the main story. During episodes this will be closed)

*~ One Day After The Events Of Episode One ~*

The sun rises after yesterday's rain. The town feels much more quiet than the days beforehand...but will that last?
1073 days 6 hours ago
Scarelet
(I FORGOT TO POST THE SCHEDULING!

Inbetween episodes the days will follow the days of the actual week starting with monday as that is today.

Every Friday will be a full moon so my wolves may do wolf things!)
1073 days 6 hours ago
Scarelet
(You may begin posting here)
1073 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
*Amber wakes up and remembers what happened*
1073 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Jalen wakes up on Eunices couch and sees some anime show playing on her tv
1073 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*axel hasn’t slept all night his face glued on the anime on the screen*
1073 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Vincent's lying on Yasmin's couch like a lazy piece of shit, staring up at the ceiling and trying to make a poem out of her possession. ^Perhaps some sort of ice queen leaning with it? She did need, like, all of the blankets.^
1073 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Eunice is in the middle of binging some... absolute weeb shit. No one show should have all those catgirls.*

^I was hoping to switch off from Bebop when they fell asleep, but one has refused. Very well, I see the catgirl propaganda has worked like a charm.^
1073 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Natalia can be seen studying her family Grimoire in a slightly less tidy version of her room. Her hands charred and strained from excessive practicing, it's quite the state.*
Alrighty Nat, one more time..
*She speaks and incantation and conjures a small ball of flame in her hand, letting it warm the skin.*
1073 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Ella is practicing magic by making a glass float with her mind in Yasmin’s house*
1073 days 6 hours ago
Hudspith
*wakes up in averys guest room stretching as I head for the kitchen*
1073 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Vincent leans up on his elbows, watching Asher dance around. His mind goes a bit empty at the sight.
1073 days 6 hours ago
camell22
Marcus: *Teaching nugget to sing some catch popular songs....he's kinda enjoying himself a bit*
1073 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*axel keeps watching hes super into the anime*
1073 days 6 hours ago
Demgirl6
Yasmin: *she’s reheating pizza in her kitchen like a normal person. beep beep*
1073 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Jalen rubs his eyes and reaches for the box of cookies they had out in the coffee table. He puts his hand in the box and only feels crumbs then looks at Axel who has chocolate all over his mouth

“Dude. . .”

open group

The Dragon's Lament

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!