This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyteler Grove S2 RP

Topic » Kyteler Grove S2 RP

934 days 4 hours ago
Scarelet
~● A Few Hours After Episode One ●~
934 days 4 hours ago
Scarelet
*Emmett sits on his rock like bed having not slept at all. He just thinks about all the things he's heard over the past few days*
934 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
Vincent sits on the couch flicking through awful morning 60s shows. "These all suck? Why am I even doing this?"
934 days 4 hours ago
Scarelet
*Emmett walks out of his room dressed in a dark button up with dark pants*

Emmett: "Get ready"
934 days 4 hours ago
Demgirl6
Yasmin: *she's spending her morning at the diner, blissfully unaware that her totally legit and loving husband is, like, absolutely in love with the man staying in their guest room*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/2ff82ff5692286c66f780bd497d7a443/aecb1a979e3ab3c9-01/s540x810/dee49d95af964cd74f98fb19f21a48e51965c4cc.gif
934 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
"For what exactly?" he asks confused as he goes to get changed because he's probably gonna go along with it anyway.
934 days 4 hours ago
Scarelet
*Emmett calls after him while feeding the cats their breakfast*

Emmett: "I got all drunk and stuff last night and ruined showing you the town. So we're going to start our day by getting breakfast at the diner."
934 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
Vincent changes clothes easily able to hear him thanks to vampirism. "Honestly I'm just shocked your drinking tolerance is... tolerating...able?" He joins him so they can head to the diner and ruin Yasmin's day.
934 days 4 hours ago
Scarelet
*Emmett smiles and walks with him to the diner with space between them because no homo*

*Although he holds the diner door open for Vincent when they arrive*
934 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
Vincent steps in through the door making some kind of face at the interior. "Wow... it's..." ^Tacky.^ He literally just trails off because he has nothing nice to say so he'll say nothing at all.
934 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
*is sat in the diner drinking a coffee*

^you know I could get used to this place except the no modern day stuff^
934 days 4 hours ago
Demgirl6
(omg diner crew)

Yasmin: *she om nom noms on her food, side-eyeing the door because Emmett and Vincent are here... together... much to think about*
934 days 4 hours ago
Scarelet
*Emmett smiles taking note of Owen the stranger and Yasmin!*

*he waves at Yasmin*

Emmett: "good morning Mrs. Washington! Beautiful day isn't it?"
934 days 3 hours ago
Symmetry888
Vincent sits down to contemplate the weirdness of his life nodding at Owen because at least he's normal.
934 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
^so that's where Vincent's been didn't take him long to find emmett did it^

*chuckles to myself as I watch the group*
934 days 3 hours ago
Demgirl6
Yasmin: ... *she sighs because oh god he's talking to her, looking out the window* ...Right. Mhm. Beautiful.

open group

The Dragon's Lament

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!