This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode One: From The Ashes

Topic » Episode One: From The Ashes

926 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Yeah... get some sleep. You need it." He sighs and stares at the ceiling planning to do basically nothing but sit there and space out until the sun comes up.
(am done)
926 days 23 hours ago
Scarelet
~● Later that night ●~

*Detective Carter Washington pulls up to the scene of a crime. He sighs getting out of his car slamming the door*

Detective: "What is it this time?"

Cop: "Its the worst one yet..."

*the detective sighs and pushes past the cops to go inspect the scene. Rose's body has been set up in a ritualistic manner on the stage. Sigils are painted everywhere in her blood*

Detective Washington: "Jesus..."

*he shakes his head as he inspects the map carved into Rose's forehead.*

Detective: "Get a picture of the map... I'm going to need it."

-----------------

~● The Asylum ●~

*Caspian is woken up in the middle of the night by asylum workers. He's handcuffed and dragged to a different room*

*he gets put in a chair facing a glass divider. On the otherside is Detective Washington*

*They both grab the little phone thing so they can talk*

Caspian: "Leo...are you finally ready to listen to me?"

Carter: "My name isnt Leo, but I do have questions. You're going to answer them if you want to get out of here."

*Caspian perks up a little*

Carter: "What do you know about these people."

*he takes a moment to hold up photos taken in secret of the new people in town*

Caspian: "Those are the people who escaped before. From the life I was telling you about"

Carter: "Right. The one I've forgotten."

*he sighs*

Carter: "So let's say what you're saying is true. Who were these people to "Leo"

Caspian: "Most of them were not important to you but um...the one named Drew? You loved him. He loved you...I think? I dont know all the details...but I know that you loved him a lot."

*Carter looks at Drew's photo for a moment before standing up*

Carter: "I see. You're wasting my time"

*Caspian sighs*

Caspian: "Leo you can turn your back and deny who you are all you want but in the end you're the real prisoner here. You and everyone else under Evelyn's control."

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1abff0cd6ee32de3d6bfcc299ce542e2/809d556531d3a4c1-2b/s540x810/8bdc2c681e8c6c816b39c5d4ea7cda7e8c3c26ab.gif

*Carter looks back at him for a second before leaving the asylum*

*he gets to his car and tosses the file with the photos into the passenger seat. The photo of Drew slips out onto the floor*

*Carter picks it up and studies it for a moment before frowning and crumbling it up, tossing it into the back seat. He sighs not enjoying the feelings in his heart*

https://64.media.tumblr.com/eaf46eeb3c331f714489ce95e683f7ba/eced0c71a9534d18-87/s400x600/32de091ba449d2264731b995792110874ed888d6.gif

*he turns on the radio and drives home to Yasmin...*

~● END OF EPISODE ONE ●~

(Thank you so much for participating in episode one! The open rp is now open for you to continue your rp experience until the next episode! ❤ )
926 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
~CASPIAN SPILLING ALL THE TEA )
863 days 18 hours ago
Scarelet
~•°•°•°•●•°•°•°•~
461 days 19 hours ago
Scarelet

open group

The Dragon's Lament

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!