This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Aftermath

Topic » Episode 5: Aftermath

1009 days 2 hours ago
Tommy123
*Serena rolls her eyes at Eunice*

Serena: Whatever just stop staring at me
1009 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Vincent holds the crown in his hands, staring down at it and not responding to Emmett for a long time. He wonders if he's right. "I don't know what you want me to say," he finally admits, putting the crown away as he looks up at him. "I can't change that you're dead. At least... I don't think I can...? Usually it requires access to a body. You likely died in the celestial plane."
1009 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
(Mood)
-checks the basket and nodded watches to the checkout, hums*
1009 days 2 hours ago
Scarelet
(I just made an unnatural sound at her closing that door)

*Her mother is very surprise pikachu face at that*

*she knocks again and calls out from outside*

Mother: "Natalia, don't be like that please..."
1009 days 2 hours ago
Demgirl6
Yasmin: *she pulls out her phone as she walks, biting her lip* ^I should, like... text Vincent, maybe...? He's probably... fuck, I don't...^ *she proceeds to Not do that, glancing around* ...
1009 days 2 hours ago
Scarelet
Emmett: "Seems that way huh?"

*he shakes his head*

Emmett: "It was lonely without you. I was all alone. Again. Kind of funny if you think about it. Born alone. Die alone."
1009 days 2 hours ago
Hudspith
*walks into averys heading up to tbe spare room dumping my stuff off*
1009 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Fine, be that way."

*Eunice drinks her coffee like the moody dickweed she is.*
1009 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
*Zion is at his house fixing up some of the old rooms that needed to be fixed up for his plans*
1009 days 2 hours ago
Tommy123
*Serena turns to walk away and rolls her eyes*

Serena: *Whispers* Lesbian
1009 days 2 hours ago
Scarelet
(Um)
1009 days 2 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Natalia slumps back against the door, feeling like the winds been knocked out of her chest. She can feel her pulse quicken and her breaths becoming rapid and inconsistent.*
  What do you want?
  *She manages, her voice dripping with childlike malcontent.*
^She doesn't get to act like nothing happened, like she's just coming over for a casual little Sunday visit! ^
1009 days 2 hours ago
Scarelet
*her mom leans against the door*

Mother: "I just want to see you, to make sure that you're alright...I know you're angry with me. You have every right to be. I messed up, you feel abandoned but...I'm here now sweetie...I want to be here for you."
1009 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Grabs coffees for me and natalie. Smiling softly heads home*
1009 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Vincent looks at him, stricken from the mental image of Emmett dying alone in that crappy little cave. "You didn't deserve that," he says. "I should have pushed when we were in the greenhouse." ^I never should have trusted you,^ he thinks, but doesn't say it. "But no matter how I look at it, there's no happy ending. What would have happened if you didn't..." He can't look at him, voice small. "Kill yourself?"

open group

The Dragon's Lament

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!