This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Fall From Grace

Topic » Episode 1: Fall From Grace

1075 days 19 hours ago
Scarelet
A car pulls into the parking lot of the school as the bell rings letting students out of class for the weekend. A man steps out watching people leave the school

Vincent and Natalia walk together, Vincent immediately gets a negative vibe from the man by the car. He gently taps Natalia slightly nodding in the direction of the man.

Vincent: "Don't make it obvious you're looking, but that guy rubs me the wrong way."

Natalia very obviously turns her head to look causing Vincent to facepalm.

Natalia: "I don't see- Oh, Oh yeah he's kinda creepy."

Vincent: "Probably why I told you not to make it obvious when you look."

Natalia: "you know, for an exchange student you're pretty snippy. The other exchange students are much nicer."

Vincent rolls his eyes as they continue on. Behind them Ella, Amber, and Emma walk.

Emma: "Alright Ellz, you riding home with me or are you walking with Amber?"

Amber: "Uh actually I have a ride."

Her hunger for blood was giving her a major migraine making it very hard to resist feeding on someone here and now.

Ella: "I'll ride with you then!"

Amber runs off pulling her hydro flask full of blood out to drink. The smell of the blood immediately hits Vincent's nose causing his fangs to ache and the veins around his eyes to darken. He very quickly puts on some sunglasses to hide it.

Vincent: "Ahem, sorry it's so bright out here."

Natalia: "its cloudy..."

Hugo runs up throwing his arms around Natalia and Vincent's shoulders

Hugo: "You two down to go to the garden tonight? I heard theres a party going on."

Natalia: "possibly, I'll have to check my very busy schedule."

Yasmin overhears and pops into the conversation.

Yasmin: "a party? I'm in!"

Hugo: "hell yeah, hey Axel! You in?"

Axels looks back at the group

Axels: "yeah sure I'll be there if I can be."

----

A bit away from the school Daisy walks home alone. She feels like shes being watched be each time she turns to look she sees nobody. She shakes her head chalking it up to being tired.
----

Back at her house, Avery jumps awake with a gasp, shes a bit startled as she doesn't recall laying down mid day in the first place. She sighs getting out of her bed.

She walks to kitchen getting something to drink trying to remember what she was supposed to be doing today. She remembers waking up this morning but nothing else beyond that.

Avery: "What the hell was I thinking sleeping this late...I'll be up all night."

She's about to grab her phone when someone knocks on her door. She heads over to open it and sees that its her neighbor Marcus.

Marcus: "Are you alright? I heard screaming?"

Avery: "Screaming? Oh I must of had a bad dream or something but I'm okay."

Marcus cant quite place it, but something about her is very wrong.

Marcus: "are you sure you're okay?"

Avery: "yeah, just a weird day..."

----

Owen clutches a deer by the neck drinking its blood in the middle of the woods alone. His hunger has been uncontrollable after turning recently. Hes been trying to be lowkey but animal blood isnt doing the trick...he needs something stronger...he leaves the woods in search of easy prey...

-----

Ellis and Jessica are the last to leave the school. They walk together discussing a project they were assigned to together for thier botany class.

Jessica: "Any idea on what we should grow?"

Ellis: "Not yet, but if you come by the coffee house later we can discuss it."

She nods and points to the man at the car who's waving them over.

Jessica: "you know him?"

Ellis: "He looks...really familiar? Maybe?"

They walk over to see what ge wants. The man smiles at them

Man: "Ellis! So good to see you again."

Ellis is confused but tries really hard not to be rude.

Ellis: "I'm so sorry, I'm having a hard time remembering you...what's your name."

Man: "oh it's all good "buddy" names Emmett."

Ellis: "how do we know each other?"

Emmett: "ah we go way back. We were kids when we last saw one another, I recognized you right away but I guess I do look pretty different. I'm sure you'll remember eventually."

He smiles friendly but his eyes taunt Ellis.

Emmett: "anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be doing to this school now. See you around..."

He gets back in the car leaving Jessica and Ellis.

Jessica: "that was weird."

-----

Asher steps out of a taxi outside of his home. His first time returning in months and nobody showed up to greet him. He smiles to himself because he knows theyll all be cheering soon when he performs on stage again.

He walks inside much to his surprise theres a man in his house. A man he has never met or seen in his life...

----

Hi! Sorry for the messy intro, I had a huge thing typed and I accidentally deleted it from my notes  lmao so...yeah for this episode you'll just be getting to know your characters, the town, and each other. There will be a party in the garden tonight and an event near the end of the episode. For now enjoy yourselves! Please message me with any story line ideas for your characters
1075 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Axel is around by himself he has his skateboard doing some tricks on it*
1075 days 19 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Natalia resumes her walk back home, brushing off whatever that exchange was.*
Weirdos. *She mutters to herself.*
1075 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Axel grinds on a rail with his skateboard laughing* “man i could go for some weed”
1075 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Ella walks with Natalie but has her head to the ground*

1075 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Ellis waves Jessica goodbye, getting to his bike and pedaling back home. ^Emmett...  doesn't seem to ring a bell. Oh well.^
1075 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
You're more quiet than usual.
*Natalia calls back to Ella, keeping her gaze forward.*
Something on your mind?
1075 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Looks to Natalie*

Nothing

*Walks into a pole and falls*
1075 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*axel skates his way to a park he sits on down chilling*
1075 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Ellis rides down a road, which leads towards the gardens. He tips off the path and heads onto one of the flower paths. He admires all of the flower beds he passes, his eyes craning to see catch every glimpse. He strides towards a little pond where off to the side he finds a small little shed. He opens it up, collecting some gardening supplies and then locking his bike and backpack against the shed.
1075 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
There's a pole there y'know?
*Natalia turns and extends a hand to help Ella up.*
You might wanna make it a point to watch where you're going. Unless this is the sort of thing you enjoy.
1075 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
Ouch... that hurt.
1075 days 18 hours ago
SharonMaItems
*Daisy trudges across the sidewalk, tiredness slowly taking her over. She hears a faint sound of footsteps and turns around, only to see nothing on the other side. She slowly turns back around and mutters to herself.*

"There's nothing.. of course. We're going to go home... and go straight to bed."
1075 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Ellis heads to the pond, scooping up some water into a bucket and goes to water some flowers.
1075 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Axel pulled out a joint he started smoking it*
1075 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
(omg im sorry i forgot this started)
Vincent's in a dark alley somewhere feeding on a rat. He stares at a group of feral kittens that are, like, totally judging his life choices. "Did I ask?" he addresses them. One of the feral kittens hisses. "Taghash rude."

open group

The Dragon's Lament

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!