This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PREMIERE | Madagascar - The Paths of Time

Topic » PREMIERE | Madagascar - The..

1158 days 21 hours ago
crazybone5000
Tuesday 6:30pm EST
1157 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
Check in!
1157 days 7 hours ago
DudleyDursley
im here
1157 days 7 hours ago
ahea7561
hi i have arrived
1157 days 7 hours ago
Guigi
Hola
1157 days 7 hours ago
ParvatiS
hi
1157 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hi guys! I'll wait until 23:35 in case more people turn up :)
1157 days 7 hours ago
mbarnish1
hi
1157 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
my time (GMT) btw not EST unless y'all wanna sit here for a few hours lmao
1157 days 7 hours ago
Tbart
Hey!
1157 days 7 hours ago
TMAN54445
HI
1157 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hello guys and welcome to CrazyFreak Survivor’s second instalment, Madagascar - The Paths of Time!
After a successful first season me and Oliver have casted 18 brand new Tengagers to try their hand at becoming our second Sole Survivor.

Before we get to the tribe divides and our first immunity challenge, we will first run down the big theme of the season.
1157 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
As you can tell from the title of the season, we are focusing on the concept of time. In Survivor what happens in the past, what is currently happening in the present, and what might happen in the future are extremely important things to keep track of in your quest to win the game.

Well, our first big twist of the season will be…
1157 days 7 hours ago
Yonaka
im here, ill try and play!
1157 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
REDEMPTION ISLAND.

That’s right, once you are voted out, your game will not be over. Once we have snuffed your torch you will head to redemption island where you will face off with another eliminated contestant in a 1v1 duel. Come the merge one castaway will reclaim their spot in the game and the chance to win.

A hidden immunity idol has also been hidden for each tribe. These idols can be found on the first ever blog of a particular Tengaged user. Winning immunity challenges will significantly help your search for it. We do not hide idols on users that have turned into skeletons - we are not evil!

And I wouldn’t start assuming that they are the only twists in play here… ;)

Now, should we get to the tribes?
1157 days 7 hours ago
ahea7561
let's do it

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!