This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Layla

1159 days 12 hours ago
Yawnha
Allthat is a bitch but girl im more bitch that you, BE CAREFUL. Cody is stupid af... He just have some sheeps around him but... Lmao does he think he is good? Who are th rest? EW. So far I only love DJ cause he is my shield in this game and Jonathan cause why not? Bye bitch.

DR: Im a free person rn... I DON'T TRUST ANYBODY. I kinda hate them all... well I only trust 1 person. I nommed Cody but I think I might make a mistake, I think he will stay. Thats why I asked him to be my duo... If he wins HOH he cant nom me?? I guess. So... idk. This cast if full of snakes, but Im gonna win.

DR: nothing happened so far. We were on holidays. BUT I still do not trust the little group Chris/Robbie/Cody (even when he is my duo, but I honestly think we will be separated today). And IDK if I should trust Allthat tbh... cause I want to bt I know she is not trustworthy at all cause she always loves to stay in the middle... THATS ALL BYE

DR: ew

DR: Hey bitches! so far I think I have a solid game. Im cool with most of the active cast and I tried to stop winning comps cause I need some calm and ppl should make moves. Im suck a floater rn lmao! I hope a close ally can win next hoh, cause I dont want to win...

DR: I'll be honest today. Pppl may think im stupid, but Im not... I honestly dont know why Chris is trying to try the "I'm gonna vote whatever you tell me to" thing when I KNOW he is with Cody/Robbie LOL. I like Cody, but I know he has way more power than me so I need to vote him out ASAP. But then we have the battle back, and 2 thinks can happen Joey/Bobby will be back and I wont be happy or maybe DJ/Hong wins the battle back, but I will vote out one of them, so maybe they can be mad at me. IDK. The game is intense, maybe Im more intense than the game? But I'm trying to analyze every single aspect of the game to see what is the best move I can make. I'm playing the silly funny girl card until I can win the HOH again. And btw, I REALLY NEED the next HOH if Robbie wins the battleback.

DR: Joey won EW. I just dont know what yo do, Im def not safe tonight but winning HoH is too risky for my game. All I want is a jury spot lmao! I need to think asap. If one of my allies can win the HOH would be better, if they cant.. it gonna be me again I guess.. Im sorry but nothing interesting happened since my last DR. Bye.

DR: If they win the pov I think I might be the replacement nominee so my best shot is to win the pov or to not use it. If I win the pov I will save Jonathan cause I need Robbie/Joey out. But idk. Im a big target and they know it. I just hope I can win the next HOH if I survive. So I can make the Joey/Robbie set. We will see it tonight. Bye

DR: Allthat ruined her game when she tried to vote me out. Well she did it. But it was such an early move, why? Cause I was helping her at that point. Whatever. She is out. Bye! We only keed to beat ROBBIE and we can make F4 (is they are not lying) cause in case we tied the hoh should save one of us.

open group

Yawns Mini Survivor S4 New Zealand 馃嚦馃嚳

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!