This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Michael

Topic » Michael

1187 days 13 hours ago
Yawnha
DR: WELL HELLO THERE ONCE AGAIN. The king of BBB is Back and better then ever. I will win this game and will not be robbed this time. I am still planning on killing it in each comp but I think I’m gonna branch out and be more social as well. I’m sure I have a target on my back already as some of these people are irrelevant. Glad to be back and let get it!!!

DR: WELL WELL WELL. Now that Christmas and Stars is finally over I can focus on this game more. I’m gonna be honest and say I haven’t really  been paying much attention to it. I do know that Layla seems to be killing it. I’m in two alliance it seems. One with the S1 players and another just titles Group Name. I also have something going on with Alfie and Cody since we worked together in stars. I have a final 2 I guess with Jonathan as well. If I win this next HoH I plan on nomming 2 people from Season 1 so look forward to that. Bummed I missed tonight but the Packers were playing and couldn’t miss it. Sucks I haven’t been picked to play PoV yet. So far I feel pretty good right now about where I am in this game. I at least feel safe this week with Layla being HoH!

R: Seems like yesterday was messy with whatever went on in the game. I saw an “alliance” pretty much dismantle because everyone wasn’t on the same page which is crazy to think about. I’m sure people are talking about it but I don’t think anyone suspects me of being the one that told Cody about who nommed him. I guess with all the events happening I can skate by for a while unless I end up winning this HoH. Excited to finally be focused and try to win this game. I went to allthat first for being partners as I think it can benefit the both of us. I don’t see people targeting her  if they see me duo’ed with her. See you at 8!!!

DR: I WON VETO. Thank god that it was a spamming comp. I felt very confident going into the comp that I was gonna win it! Even if we didn’t I’m sure we would of won the BOTB. The final noms were boring. Wish it was DJ and Johnny tbh. Can’t wait for the next HoH tonight. I don’t think I’ll win it but I think I’ll be safe here no matter what. I’m actually happy about my partner because I feel like if we are final noms at some point I’ll be the one staying

DR: DJ just asked me if I was gonna be active today. Saying Johnny is gonna nom me as a pawn so we can lose the veto and have my partner get voted out. I don’t know if I trust that or not because why have me as a pawn

DR: So I was actually gonna throw that comp but I thought Scod was not online so it would of looked sketchy if I didn’t win against someone not there. I did get confused in the beginning tho when I sent Yawn a list of his friends list lol I was like that was easy. Kind of glad I wasn’t brought up at all with veto questions. Means people ain’t thinking about me currently. People might underestimate me this game I think. No idea if I’ll be able to make HoH tonight but it’s probably best for my game not to win any HoH. Just win Veto so I make no enemies putting people up. This is gonna get more intense as the season keeps going

DR: Dang this eviction sucks! I like both nominees and don’t want to see either of them go. I do think whoever gets evicted will make their way back into the game. Kind of wish I got evicted earlier so I can be apart of the battle back. I have never lost an endurance comp in all the group games I’ve played. I can’t believe I flipped in the veto competition. I really couldn’t think of what BBB stood for lol. Even tho it shows it in the website address. I was nervous I was gonna be a renom but glad Robbie kept it the same. I’m glad Johnny got disqualified because honestly he was my main target . I really need to step it up with winning some HoHs because I need to lower t he amount of players against me. Excited for the next HoH!

DR: Why are all these comebacks so nonuseful for me. Season 1 didn’t help that much really and now Joey. I haven’t talked to him once yet. I’m hoping he goes after people that are actually going after them. Also disappointed Hong didn’t come back in the game. I feel like I don’t have a close relation to anyone else here. Can’t wait to get out during jury and win that battle back :)
Lets get this HoH tonigh

DR: YES I WON HOH AND VETO. AND TOOK OUT A THREAT. I know I probably did that alliance’s dirty work but at least it was my move and not theirs. So glad allthat won this next HoH tho because I knew I was safe. I honestly wouldn’t have minded the noms staying the same there :x I love how it was a 6-0 vote to evict Chris. Was Chris that annoying to people or is Jonathan talking to everyone?? Robbie and Chris must be regretting nomming allthat and I. I recently started talking to Joey thinking long term because I’m not anyone’s final 2 at this point in the game and that scares me. People should be going after the connections soon tho. I’m probably gonna throw this HoH tonight because I really don’t need it rn. I don’t see anyone of them nomming me with this HoH. Who knows tho because I don’t know what games people are playing. If I do end up winning this HoH expect for some big moves :)

Jake- I haven’t talked to him at all but he did save me in a blog game recently. Definitely quiet this game.

Jonathan- I know he’s a winner and it’s scary that he made it this far but I do enjoy talking to him and I hope he feels the same way really.

Layla- I feel like we’re mutual with keeping each other safe and I’m pretty sure we’re the only ones that saved Hong.

Allthat- I feel like we have each other’s backs but might start going after each other late in the game. Definitely nice to be on their good side

DJ- I mean I already evicted him once and was the reason he got out S1 so I expect him to take the shot soon tbh

Zach- I haven’t talked to him at all and he’s the only one that scares me since I know he don’t have my back at all.

Joey- We started talking when he reentered the game and I hope we get close during these next few weeks. He’s good at comps.

Cody- I feel like Cody is my closest ally at this point and he actually tries talking to me unlike some other people. He is good talking to people tho so nervous he’s doing that to everyone

Michael- I think he’s playing alright rn. He does have some allies I see but I do see them turning on him quick. Scares me that if he gets evicted he most likely comes back in the battle back

DR: SAFETY!!!! That double couldn’t have went any better for me I think. Two people who weren’t gonna have my back later on in the game. Robbie coming back does suck as I got rid of him already. It’s Gio all over again lol. Seeing who won HoH I wish I didn’t have safety this week because I feel like I’m good with Allthat. It is HUGE tho that she won because that puts more of a target on her back and she nommed the two people I would have as well. It sucks I can’t play in veto but hoping they stay the same and we can split them up. Even if one comes off we can get rid of the other if it ties. Allthat is the tiebreaker and I would just need to get someone to vote with me to pull it off. Final 6 baby!! I also don’t think I’m the biggest target here. I would say that’s Layla and Jonathan so I should hopefully be good. Excited for the next HoH

DR: WHAT JUST HAPPENED! I made it to Final 5!! That was honestly the most nerve wracking day for me so far this season. Where do I even begin. At first I was bummed at Zach winning the veto because I wanted him out but that caused allthat to nom Layla. I asked who her target was and she said Layla which shocked me because just the other day we were talking about splitting up the duo. I feel like me saving her helped me out later on in the night . I’m glad Jonathan decided to quit as well because that probably wouldn’t of went the same way. That HoH was out of my reach as soon as it started. I finally added Zach as a contact and we started talking. I was pulling for him to win that HoH. I saw the noms coming and honestly this veto was iconic. When it was just the three of us left we decided to throw it to Zach so no matter what Joey would have to nom one of his allies. We would have majority of the vote and I ended up staying 2-1! Now it seems like Layla Zach and I are a F3 and we just need to win this HoH to make final 4!

Btw how does final 4 HoH work, is there final 4 veto as well?

DR: WELL THAT SUCKED! The one person we didn’t need to win ended up winning. I honestly didn’t know any of those usernames just guess on them. It’s gonna suck if that’s the way I end up going because if I don’t win this Veto I’m done for with Robbie being HoH

DR: I just talked with Robbie last night and I’m actually surprised he didn’t nom me. I’m sure he wants to backdoor  me like I did to him. He says that he’s not worried about me right now and that there is a bigger target he wants out. I don’t buy that one bit tho. Like why would he not evict me here? Gotta win this veto later tonight!

DR: FINAL 4 ONCE AGAIN. Just one win away from getting to the final 3 where I can plead to the jury. I honestly don’t get how it’s Layla vs Robbie for the win rn. Like if anything Robbie would be the last person I would be voting for. He got evicted from the game once and needed a battle back to reenter and since returning hasn’t really done much besides win the most recent HoH. Joey at least reentered early and has done well since he has reentered. Layla I think is the clear winner here tbh and I hope she can win this veto because I know if Robbie or Joey win this last HoH the smart move would be they would need to vote each other out if they want to win. Because if they evict me that’s just another vote for Layla to win. I feel like I’ve been playing a decent game so far. I’m the only one never evicted so that has to mean something. And I’ve been relying more on my social game this season then physical because that’s what got me out season 1. I think coming in with a target and still being here is impressive and should be looked at. Like if I wasn’t duoed with allthat I probably would of been last unnomed in this game again. If I didn’t throw veto to Zach last vote this would have been the FIRST time I could of been evicted. I have never been a final nominee until today

DR: Can I just say that Joey winning this veto was the best case scenario for me. I purposely didn’t play because you said I needed this HoH to help my case in winning. I guess Joey didn’t get the memo. I’m pretty sure I’m in the finale no matter who wins this HoH. Layla would evict Robbie and Robbie would evict Layla :)

DR: We’re really about to have Season 1 all over again with the two comebacks making it to final 3 . One of which I got evicted(Gio). I swear to god if Robbie wins this season , it might be the worst winner yet

R: I’m very confident in part 2 tho and expect to face Robbie for the final HoH in part 3. I just can’t believe the jury wants to vote him like what has he done? He got evicted came back and did nothing until this last HoH. How is that worthy of winning? If anything Joey deserves it over him

DR: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LAYLA IS DOING AND IM FREAKING OUT ! EVICTING ME WOULD GET A JURYVOTE FROM ME BUT THATS NOT A BIGGER MOVE THEN VOTING OUT ROBBIE WHO HAS A GREAT SHOT AT WINNING BECAUSE OF WHO IS IN JURY

open group

Yawns Mini Survivor S4 New Zealand 🇳🇿

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!