This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Robbie

Topic » Robbie

1187 days 11 hours ago
Yawnha
Imagine me not talking to people on main chat but on dms, getting 4th place but even though I introduced myself to everyone privately they still are joking ,,who tf I am"... Maybe thats good for game? Lets stay under The radar and do only whats necessary like talking a Little bit with everyone and congratulating hoh after he wins

after winning second hoh i ended up having lots of conversations with everyone, in 18 people group it was scary for me to hear jokes like ,,who tf is robbie?'' and people like that usually are going on block early and they end up being worthless pawns. now every bitch knows who tf is robbie and thats what i like to hear. now im getting pulled into more conversation, im more in the middle of everything after this week and now people would be too scared to put me on block for no reason for the next 4 weeks at least thinking its too big of a move at the begginning. i bonded great with scod joey layla dj jonathan hong allthat and cody and this is huge group of people i need to work with in this game if i want to have any shot at winning. winning second hoh was important and great and it would be impossible for me to achieve if i would play on tengaged, i was just lucky enough that playing roblox for half year paid off somehow. after i grabbed the power of nullifying 2 votes on the next eviction i talked with cody and earlier he was spilling me lots of tea he was saying everyone from season 2 wants him out, that people from season 1 are in tight alliance together and that he is on tris radar and i thought about it that way ,,if cody is a target and 5 people wants him out, these people are together, why wont i make cody my ally and i would have someone who i could trust 100% if i save him for the first few weeks?'', if cody isnt stupid and he wont make pointless drama and too many shocking alliances he could be great person to work with, if he makes some mistakes ill try to cover my tracks though. i told cody about my advantage because i trust him and told him its a secret only between us and now he wants me to join alliance with him and few people he trusts. lets see how it all plays out in the next few weeks

f its about me things wasnt changed much, my position for now is to stick to bitch alliance and save that Group for as long as possible, cody said to me dj approached him saying he propably knows about our alliance so propably one of our 6 people is playing both sides, if thats the case it would be Jonathan or jake, Time will tell

I have theory that Jonathan is playing both sides and he leaked everything what cody said negative about layla and her squad and thats why cody told me they are planning to backdoor him. He told me he trusts our 6 squad but he revealed his true intensions to us 5 and one definetly is using it against him to be in good graces with people in power

its alright i realised that it would be working the same way if i would cancel 1 or 2 in this situation

if vote would be 7 7, 1 is as helpful as 2, if vote would be 8 6 advantage to cancel 1 or 2 votes wouldnt be able to help anyways if i would think about it logically

so no worries it even works the same way

after yesterdays pov cody was telling me lots of times that he somehow overheard that hes getting backdoored before pov even started. im assuming someone leaked the shitty stuff cody said on our alliance to the rest of the people and thats why cody is such a big of a target right now. i like the dude and i want to play with him long term so when he sat on the block next to joey i told him im supporting him. i tried reaching out to everyone in dms asking them about who they would want to vote for and i got 8 people telling me that they are voting to keep cody with me, it would be 10 votes in total if everyone would stick to their word and i hope they do cause why would they lie to me and after i heard where everyones head was at i felt fine with that cause my goal was to keep cody too. i only told cody about my advantage and after he suggested to me that he would tell people actually he did find that advantage i agreed with his plan and it definetly shows more trust between both of us. im hoping for 10 4 vote, best case scenario is 12 2 vote, but im assuming it might be 8 6 or 7 7 if some people are liars for no reason so i cant wait to see the results soon

cody told me he thinks chris was leaking stuff from our alliance chat, whatever cody says im keeping that in mind and im careful about what im saying to people, i have a feeling no one is targetting me

This was crazy week, I truly believed that my activity tonight at hoh comp will be completely irrelevant but it turned out that if I wouldnt win allthat would definetly try to take one of my allies out and me and Chris saved The Day! Its final 16 but I want to win as many comps as possible with my alliance so I wont loose anymore allies going further in this game... cause no one will play my game and even if winning puts target on my back so be it. My alliance became closer to one another, I kept lots of strong personalities safe and I hope they will remember that and they will return The favour. My only person im worried about now would be allthat cause we put her up but I hope shes not gonna win next comp. Even if she does I will have at least one opportunity to save myself

i realised i got some power and im able to win even more competitions in the future so at this point im going to use reverse psychology strategy, whoever is biggest threat of this game is my best shield and best ally i wont ever turn my back on, i know cody layla and allthat will go home before me so im going to give my best shot to keep them all in the game and eliminate people with low profiles first, if i do otherwise and biggest threats will be gone too soon, its inevitable im going home in the next 2 rounds

what would happen if scod would end up nominated again, would loose battle of the block and end up on block alone? would he be evicted by default without voting?

Ive been bored and I thought about dynamics of whole season and I realised that im the strongest guy on my side, on the other side layla is beasting through competitions and in the middle you got allthat who is targetted by everyone but she was strong enough to win veto to save herself and if we would go after each other theres no way one of us is winning at all. I came up with idea to suggest to layla and allthat to make deal where whatever happens we keep each other safe and it could be good for all of us to take weakest people out first and for now allthat agreed she would want to do the same and she would want to include chris in it too. I think if everything goes my way im going to create soon alliance chat with layla allthat and Chris and I would call it ,,powerhouse deal" with single purpose, even if our closest allies are going home were keeping each other safe for everyones benefit. If we would survive to f10 we could use that alliance to save ourselves in worst situations and ill stick with my loyalty to that 

fun fact: bobby, joey, andrew, alfie and johnny played with me tbarts big brother at the same time and the fact everyone are out except johnny only proves that they all are flops lmao

so shortly both girls agreed and both wanted to make chat alliance, only difference is allthat wants to include chris while layla is afraid that having too many people might backfire. im neutral about it, no matter what chris isnt gonna backstab me yet so ill do whatever trio would prefer

gain i had influence on who was going on block and honestly if i would have a chance to go back and vote hong instead of tris i still wouldnt do it. im happy with the decision i made and i feel like it was the best one for my game. once hong and dj are gone my people would turn on each other when tris could coast and even stay in this game longer than me. if we get rid of tris now and get rid of another floater i will have more threats coming at each other throats i will have two sides and i could be sitting perfectly in the middle without anyone calling my name out. i made alliance with allthat and layla but when i asked chris about it and he told me he thinks doing alliance like that would be stupid and too early i backed off and i said ,,ok chris, i wont do this alliance, maybe later'' and now im in two alliances, one with people on one side of the house which is staying loyal to cody and i made the second alliance with biggest personalities in this house to make sure no matter what happens in the future im not going to be on anyones radar. im really lucky that cody layla and allthat might seem to be good strategists and i might go far with them if i play my cards right
man i actually did it, i feel like hong would be able to even put me on block so that could be propably duel for live or death, definetly it was final fight to save or loose one alliance member cause were on different sides. cody told me he heard from allthat that zach jonathan dj hong and layla were in alliance together so i definetly wanted to put two of them on block. no one would be gunning for them except me so its time to balance the power. after talking with people everyone except jonathan told me they are good with the nominations and jonathan said he would only prefer to take out allthat first... (its obviously because he has hong and dj in his backpocket and allthat is the one who realised that). people definetly wanted to take her out but im glad she managed to stay under the radar because her and myself are big targets. i am staying loyal both to codys alliance and my alliance with layla and allthat. as i stated me and these girls are on different sides but purpose of this allliance was to secretly work together and even if our best allies were going home we wont stab each other in the back for our benefit. i dont know how it will play out but i showed to people that im straightforward guy, im not shady, open and i hope this will help me stay under the radar. michael told me it was good decision i put hong and dj on block but it could be smarter if i would put up two pawns and then backdoor one of them who were my targets, i told him that im not backdooring people and im straightforward and even though im playing really hard this season, i hope im playing my cards correctly and propably it wont backfire on me

if i would have to look at 11 people left with me i would say jonathan, jake, cody, chris wont turn on me cause were in alliance, allthat, layla are also in alliance with me, that only leaves michael zach who are good with me and tris hong with dj, it looks good for now

my bad, i forgot one detail, allthat told cody and he told me that other alliance isnt f4 but its actually f6 with hong layla dj zach jonathan AND tris but hes not winning anything so i forgot about him lol, jonathan will obviously throw every competition to not show cards to people so theres no point in taking him out, layla has deal with me, tris is safe, so only possible replacement for me is zach and then michael but i dont want to piss any of them off, once i take down hong i dont think people would be aiming for me for a long time

allthat pranked me to say something on forum which was propably going to unleash the twist and leave the nominations the same but when i realised that wasnt true she said she made a bet with cody that she would prank me that way, honestly i dont think that its true and im assuming it was her team americas mission and she received a power in the game but when i started thinking about it even if she got something its propably gonna be beneficial for my game cause she knows almost everyone are targettting her except me and few people so it might be used as advantage to me later, if it was only a joke then she got me good. btw i dont know what these people are doing, im playing tbarts group game i survived 12 rounds and i never won a comp there and here im winning everything in a row. im guessing they were really unlucky and weak or most of them tried to throw it but honestly i think im one of the best players in comps and once it comes down to single digits im propably gonna make bigger moves than i did earlier. i just have to wait with everything step by step

hat was unfortunate cause im not good in quizzes about america when i live in poland but i guess i couldnt rely on challenges whole time, i think allthat and cody kept me but someone used vote steal so in such a twisty week like this was, there wasnt much to do when my fate wasnt in my hands

i liked the way you hosted it, knowing your age its impressive

I planted seed in allthats Head while Time ago that her and joey are on The outs and they might be voted out soon and she believed it which made her closer to me and joey, I feel like im right, jon is backstabber, layla also is, Zach and Michael listen to them blindly which shows me that it might happen and these 4 go all the way if we wont do something

Im trying to make good relation with Zach, maybe it would pay off but most imortantly ill give my best shot to win tommorow, logically if I win f7 hoh, joey or allthat wins f6 hoh or at least I win pov, then I could easily win comp at f5 and there would be not much to worry about and I would get to The end but we will see, at this Point I feel like I done so much at the begginning that I can win against anyone so I just need to get to f3

We will see how it goes

im shocked joey gave me second chance

fuck nevermind its gonna be third chance by now

i told him what was obvious and it was for him to put on block someone who he would feel would be weaker and had less of a chance to win next hoh comp, he propably thought that i could be stronger assett for him and thats why he put allthat on block instead of me

i feel like he might be right cause i might have bigger odds to win hoh comp but if its about ,,who can post first on my signal'' im going to loose but if its about anything else im going to take this whole thing if given the chance

ah and i vote for mike

it obviously didnt matter cause other trio are together

we will see how its gonna end up tommorow

so yea its 3 against 2 and we wasted hoh just because jonathan decided to quit to save his alliance, i dont understand people quitting like that

especcially when were playing for prize, maybe he felt he had no shot of winning but thats bs

well after i talked with joey seems like after this whole season he isnt aware that other 3 are obviously 100% working together and he feels like mike would ever flip? nah i dont think so

if they threw veto for zach to get rid of allthat and she was the least threatening out of me joey and her then everyone would 100% go after me and joey if given the chance

btw its iconic how ive beaten 3 people who tried to outplay me together

in last round they literally tried strategy to guess 3 different numbers so they could have bigger shot to snatch it before me

it seemed like it was their last effort idea because they knew i was the fastest but fortunately i got my way

mike and layla were pleading to me mike ,,im gonna need to win this veto'' layla ,,you know jury hates me'' but we will see who i would evict, im not sure yet cause 3 are going for my ass, im not throwing veto for mike and if its about eviction zach looks the most threatening in comps so i would get rid of zach and then layla at f4 most likely. i feel like jury wants me to win the most so it might not matter who goes to the end but from my perspective layla and zach are biggest threats

zachs game isnt great and i think he has no shot of winning against anyone else remaining but hes the most strong and thats only reason why he would be my first target
next would be layla because jury hated her for running whole game but theres a chance they could respect her game and give her win
when there would be joey and mike sitting next to me i feel like i have way better resummee about comps win than joey, i feel like i had better social game and if its about michael he made some moves but i feel like jury would think he did it because layla told him to do that while i could say i was never sheeping anyone. we will see how its gonna end up on finale night though but thats my thought process about what would be going on

When I left jury most of them told me they are rooting for me, I already took out layla once so I think two of us have similar games and it will come down to who they like more and I dont think thats layla. Also I feel like Mike doesnt seem to be doing anything in this game except sheeping layla and I think I have really good shot to win over him so im guessing right now biggest threat might be The one im aligned with and thats joey cause he seemed to be likeable by jury too. I think im able to win over all 3 of remaining finalist and as long as joey or layla goes to jury it might be all I need cause votes would come down between me and remaining one. I think joey is bigger threat so my best plan is to win pov and then most likely joey will loose hoh and when he goes to jury I will have no blood on my hands, I think I did enough, now its time to win a comp and enjoy The rest of the game I guess

I mean what I read on main chat might mean layla is still huge threat but Yeah... still if I win pov I dont think I will have anything to worry about since hoh is making decision not pov holder, Ill worry about it when i loose tommorow

open group

Yawns Mini Survivor S4 New Zealand 馃嚦馃嚳

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!