This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » FTC

1233 days 14 hours ago
gethann
NikeBrooke
Hey 馃憢馃徏 i just wanna say congrats..i obviously respect both of your games because in my eyes you played the game just as good as me, obviously better because you got me out. buuut we were just on opposite sides..

so basically i just want you to explain why you never reached out to me and wanted to do some iconic shit??

Hey brandon, so at merge my goal was to lay a little low at first. I had talked with a lot of people and didn't want to put myself in an obvious middle position. My goal was to just paint you, Brandon, and Zack as a tight trio who probably had an idol. After the first few votes, I was going to reach out to you just to introduce myself but tbh, it would've just looked super fake, especially because I had been trying to get you out for a while. I also knew that you were also sly, with the fake deal with Nate (and you had blindsided him the round after), so I thought that going to you with something would've blown up my game.

open group

CRACKHEAD REALITY TV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!