This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » FTC

1230 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH
1230 days 10 hours ago
joaovictor
I want you both to say every little thing you like about me, thanks
1230 days 9 hours ago
gethann
Hi everyone, thank you for this lovely and exciting game. I know that some of you may be wondering how I got here so I ask that you come in with an open mind. This game was hard fought from me, especially being the target quite a few times, but I developed the necessary social bonds and focused on my social game so that I would have loyal allies around me to protect me whenever my name came up. I made subtle moves throughout the game to downplay my threat level and worked on my bonds to give me a flow of information like knowing about Allthat’s steal-a-vote, Rubes’s legacy advantage, Nate being one of the people who flipped, etc. and that set me up for making it to this ftc.

Pre-merge, a lot of my game was focused on building social relationships, especially since most votes were pretty unanimous. I aligned with Scodawg, Allthat, and Rubes day 1, the Witches Coven, and created strong bonds with Nate, Taytay, and Ravioli. During the merge vote, a lot of things happened there. I asked Allthat to give me the idol clues from her old tribe because they had won immunity multiple times and assumed that someone from the perceived Zack, Cam, and Brandon trio (whom I had tried to paint as the enemy) probably had it. Because I had immunity and knew that the vote had been leaked to them (and therefore they would probably play an idol), I decided to throw my vote on Brandon so I could look dumb, moreso on the outs, and downplay my threat level. I did not expect Nate to be one of the people who flipped but he had told me the previously the night before that he and Brandon had created a secret deal where if Nate voted for someone on our “side”, Brandon would vote for someone on his “side”. I also gave Scodawg and Allthat a fake immunity idol clue beforehand, just in case. With the Nate vote, I knew his name had come up but I will be honest that I did not know Sco had flipped since Nate had thought Joao had flipped and Joao did not want to do Zack.

At this point, I had really strong bonds with Rubes, Burgta, Ravioli (Tea time with Tay), and had been working on building something with Joao and Cam. I immediately went to Joao and apologized for thinking he had flipped and rebuilt that trust and relationship up. This vote, though Rubes went home, Rubes and I teamed up and spent the whole day working on Cam to try and get him to flip over to us. We sent him the game Sco and Brandon were in and highlighted the alliance between Zack, Sco, and Brandon (which Joao had told me). Though the queen got voted out <3, I believe we ultimately played a role in getting Cam to flip (I know he made a f2 with her that day) which became integral for the next few votes. Cam than created the Fantastic Five of Ravioli, me, Joao, Tay, and him which allowed me to set up my endgame. With the Brandon vote, I knew I was the target here and that they were trying to get Burgta to flip on me but Burgta and I had created a really strong and genuine bond that made it so, even though she knew Brandon beforehand, she would be loyal to  me <3. The next vote was simple as we decided to split the vote on Scodawg here just in case he had the New School idol and then Zack left the next vote (though Cam had tried to flip Ravioli and Burgta on me). Cam had voted me so once I won immunity at final 5, I pushed for him to go since he was one of the biggest threats to my game. For my endgame, I had finals deals with Ravioli, Tay, and Joao that I had worked on and that’s what allowed me to get further. I knew Ravioli wasn’t going to flip on me because we were bb’s and repaid the loyalty that Tay had given to me by sending her to fire against Joao and once Tay came out, I knew that whoever won in the final immunity challenge would take me.

At the end of the day, I didn’t get here through luck, it was through my social game and having strong bonds with people. I became a threat throughout most of merge, especially winning the first 2 immunities and especially getting a 3.55 on that challenge where we had to rank the players (while second place was 4.44 and it ranged till 7.33). I had to get scrappy and maneuver through when people tried to vote me out, but my relationships are what got me here today and I am happy to sit here with Ravioli <3. Good luck to you Rav <3.
1230 days 9 hours ago
gethann
joaovictor

Joao, I really enjoyed getting to know you throughout this game and you were such a great player and regardless like, I hope we can be friends afterward. You had such good energy in our chats and you seem really genuine. I also love that you are in the health field, good luck with dentistry.
1230 days 7 hours ago
islandman22
Hey guys!! CONGRATS ON THE F2!

I was wondering if you could tell me your 3 biggest/best moves you made during the season?
1230 days 7 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hey Y'all!!

I'm gonna get right to the chase with it and just give a brief summary and will gladly answer any specific questions that you guys have.

Pre-Merge: My strategy here was to lay low, make connections with those on my tribes and form solid bonds and alliances. From the start I made strong connections with Rubes and Ethan which allowed me to get information on what was happening with the other players and who was really working with who.

I ended up finding my tribe's idol and kept that a secret from everyone else as a way to know that I would always have a means of safety at the end of the day, should I need it. However, it would be seen that I never would actually need it.

Merge: I came into the merge with solid connections and a strong standing in between everyone. It was easy for me to get information about what was going on as I had close ties with people who had ties to other extended people. I likewise found the merge idol and kept that as best a secret as possible and was planning to use it if I needed it.

Throughout the merge, my name was rarely brought up and I really never felt in danger, even the one round where I did get votes I knew I would be safe since I had a lot of faith in my allies. I formed solid end-game deals with lots of players left in the game in order to build trust, even though I knew I would have to break some. I won numerous immunities this game which allowed me to secure my own safety, even while having two idols I could use to secure my safety.

As a whole, I had a game that relied on social connections, deals, and immunity competitions. I will answer any and all questions and would love to dig deeper into my game :D. GL Ethan <3
1230 days 7 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
joaovictor

There are far too many to list and you already know i adore u i don't need to feed into you any further :P ily <3
1230 days 6 hours ago
gethann
slandman22

I was wondering if you could tell me your 3 biggest/best moves you made during the season?

Hi Zack, thanks for the congrats and the question.

1.        Predicting and idol play and voting Brandon: Once I found out that everyone knew who the target was (and assuming an idol would be played), I decided to tell Cam, Joao, and Nate I was voting Brandon, and then actually did it so I could look like I was more on the outs and less integrated than I was. If I downplayed my threat level and looked dumb, it would make me more workable and would make it seem like I didn’t have as many close allies.

2.        Working with Rubes to flip Cam: I think this was a group effort but in the chat, Rubes made with Cam, we really played off our social strengths to convince him that voting Zack was the best option. If there was no idol play and there was a tie, we also discussed how we would try and flip him during a revote by saying one of us 3 would end up going home. Though Rubes went home, this led to a strong five-person alliance.

3.        Voting Cam out at the final 5. I knew if someone was going to make a move against me, it would be Cam. Winning the final 5 immunity, therefore, was crucial because it gave us the opportunity to finally take him out. Cam was believed by many to be one of the best players on the cast and I believe he could’ve won the game. Voting him out set me up perfectly because Joao wanted to go Burgta to go at F5 and Tay wanted Rav at F4 so I made it through finale without risk of going home.
1229 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
joaovictor
1229 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Whoever flatters me the most will receive my vote skdjwkkf
1229 days 18 hours ago
gethann
Rubes

It was a mean and stormy night. The moors are bleak and bloody. Thunder claps. Lightning strikes. As gethann shuddered alone, he decided to go feel the kiss of water's embrace. As he turned the knob and dial, the shower heated, 2 degrees higher than he had anticipated. As he stood there, wallowing in self-pity, he wondered if he had brought dishonor to his family, dishonor to you, and dishonor on his cow. But than he remembered the words of the Tengaged Top 20, "Icebeast, you're the white man's whore". Than he looked down and saw the answer, one stray Pubes <3
1229 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/31/c6/0831c68752edded917409667c73dc116.gif
1229 days 10 hours ago
NikeBrooke
Hey 👋🏼 i just wanna say congrats..i obviously respect both of your games because in my eyes you played the game just as good as me, obviously better because you got me out. buuut we were just on opposite sides..

so basically i just want you to explain why you never reached out to me and wanted to do some iconic shit??
1229 days 10 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Rubes

Uhm, Gethanns answer made me uncomfortable and I don't want to replicate that feeling with my message so i will say, you're a boss player every time we play together. Always a robbed queen but loyal queen. I greatly enjoyed playing with you and if you weren't taken out when you were I think you likely would have gone on to become the biggest threat to win
1229 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
islandman22

omg this got lost between the speeches im sorry!

1. Telling Ethan and Joao about my idol. Telling them both about my idol secured their trust in me (especially Joao after I had lied to him about how I was voting the round prior) and made sure that they were on my side and they knew that if it came down to it I would idol one of them and ensure they stayed in the game. This made it so they told me a lot of information and I was able to know who was working with who without having to do much digging to find it out myself.

2. Targeting Brandon for 8th place: At this point my side had gained a lot of momentum and I wanted to make sure things stayed that way. I had a feeling that there would be a potential movement to flip on the alliance at final 7, and knowing this, I decided Brandon had to go before final 7 as he would be way more dangerous if there was such a movement happening. So I pushed his name instead of the other names such as Zack or Scodawg because I felt Brandon was the biggest threat to me personally... and he subsequently went home.

3. Using my idols at final 5 to ensure Cam went home: Cam was the biggest threat to me by far in this game and I was worried about him beasting all the late game immunities. I was confident he was going home at final 5, but I decided to use both of my idols as a means of ensuring that he went home and once he did I was confident in my abilities to win the end game immunities and work with my connections to make it to FTC.
1229 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
NikeBrooke
Hey 👋🏼 i just wanna say congrats..i obviously respect both of your games because in my eyes you played the game just as good as me, obviously better because you got me out. buuut we were just on opposite sides..

so basically i just want you to explain why you never reached out to me and wanted to do some iconic shit??

----

Brandon, honestly I didn't reach out because like you said we were on opposite sides. I spoke a bit to some people on the other side like Sco and Zack but the convos never really went anywhere and it was clear we were not together. I had my people in my alliances that I was riding with, and pretty much we didn't get a chance to talk much before merge and by the time merge came it was already pretty clear we had totally different alliances. I think had I come to you to make a move, it would have likely screwed me because even if we made a move against someone together, I would have been going against one of my allies and then nobody would trust me and I'd become target #1. I was loyal to my alliances and worked to get to the final 5 with my final 5 alliance, even though I had the power to change the game at any point and blindside my allies with my idols... I just didn't feel as though it was smart for me to jump ship from a strong alliance to working with you, Scodawg or Zack when we hadn't worked together since the start.

open group

CRACKHEAD REALITY TV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!