This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

1270 days 21 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Tris and Danika, your fate now rests in the hands of the jury.

Here you will answer questions, make your case, and try to win the million dollar grand prize!!!

Please welcome the illustrious jury!!!

Good luck guys, you're gonna need it :p
1270 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Tris played a shit game and hes a even more shit friend.

I VOTE DANIKA TO WIN
1270 days 21 hours ago
zach3051
Well congratulations both of you on making it to FTC. Best of luck with this vote.

Can you both outline one big move that you made that helped you get to this final 2?

Would you describe your gameplay as fitting of your initial tribe? Explain why or why not please.
1270 days 21 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Yes, I love the themed question Zach!!!
1270 days 20 hours ago
damo1990
Firstly thanks firex for your brief comment.

Zach so when I heard ben told tris that me and felix were going to vote him out when we were trying to flush his idol. I felt like I needed to take a shot at ben, I didnt trust him after that, and I used x and was willing to go to rocks after the remote tris changed his vote like I thought he would. I knew I had my idol at that point and I knew I would be safe at final 5, but my whole game was built on risks and I risked playing it for felix at final 5, meaning I could have been voted out but those risks definately got me to the final.

And secondly, no  I definately think I played a villain game. I backstabbed and I was loyal to certain people until they broke my trust but I was cutthroat. But I was the last good person left at final 6? I think, so the fact that I made it to final 2 when I was on a tribe with none of the final 6 is great
1270 days 20 hours ago
ddkawesome
congrats to you both but my question is for danika.

you stated that you played a villain game saying you lied backstabbed and made cutthroat decisions. us jury think your gameplay was great but others think that you did too much and over lied and over played the game. what is your response to that. (sorry if the question is confusing)
1270 days 20 hours ago
FireX
I dont belive i was used now
1270 days 20 hours ago
damo1990
Ddkawesome. Hey em firstly you were the first person I talked to and gave you immunity at the start I thought you were cool but didnt speak much after that so I hope your good.

I think in response to your question. I got voted biggest floater, and I did not backstab anyone that didnt say something about me first. I can see maybe people think i overplayed but no one really understood my gameplay. I think I played under the radar purposefully up until merge and little by little I played harder. If I didnt make those decisions when I did I wouldnt be in the final. I dont regret making any of them. As for lying, I lied about votes maybe only for 6th and 5th place. I didnt lie for any other round and those lies needed to be made to pull off the ben blindside who was shading me to tris, and to make sure that x zach and tris were voting for felix and not me otherwise if I was sus I would have played the idol on myself. Plus this is my first group game, so I dont really know if I overplayed I just seen opportunity to advance further and I think I took it. I hope this answers that question it was confusing.
1270 days 20 hours ago
damo1990
Maybe used is the wrong word x, but that round people wanted you out, and I knew you would vote who I wanted if it meant you were gonna have a shot at staying, plus you wanted ben out, ben shaded me, so we had a common goal and I took advantage of that.
1270 days 20 hours ago
TMAN54445
HELLO JURY I KNOW YALL HATE MY GUTS BUT SURVIVOR IS OUTWIT OUTPLAY OUTLAST I BELIEVE I DID JUST THAT I STARED ON THE EVIL TRIBE SO I KNEW I HAD TO PLAY EVIL TO WIN
MY GAME DIDNT HEAT UP TILL F8 SO ILL START THERE AFTER I TEAMED UP WITH HONG TO OUT RUDE 2 SELFVOTES HAPPEN AND BAM F8 I WIN SAFETY WITHOUT POWER AND AHMAD GOES F7 LIMERICK EVC F6 IM SCARED SO I VOTE X IT  TIES 3-3 THIS IS WHERE I MAKE MY FIRST BIG MOVE AND TAKE OUT BEN F5 ZACH SADLY GOES BECAUSE HONG GOT IDOLED
F4 X WINS VOTE TIED RNG TAKES OUT FELIX F3 JURY STATEMENTS I WIN I TAKE OUT X IN CONCLUSION I MADE MOVES WHEN I NEEDED 2 FOUND 2 IDOLS AND WON 2 IMMUNITYS
1270 days 20 hours ago
damo1990
I just forgot I never gave an opening statement.

So I tried to go under the radar and I had a kinda ride or die with rudeboy at least it was from my end, and when he left I had to adapt and then tbh ben was prob my ride or die but then he shaded me and then it became felix.

Reasons to vote me.
1  I think I received the fewest eviction votes all season. Gio can correct me If I'm wrong? I was a TV star high rank with a target and they are normally early boots so I lay low and took control at f7

2. The risks I took. I risked going to rocks, risked an idol on someone else at f5, and would have risked bringing x to the end at f3 because thats how I played.

3. I may not have won comps, but I never needed to. I was never the vote. I labelled myself a floater in the task to distract from what I was really doing behind the scenes.

4. Probably the biggest of all. I never met tris before this game, we  only spoke when he tried to get me to vote felix out at f4 for the first time, but I was still able to convince him to bring me over his friend to the finals.

Thats all. I had fun playing with you all. And hope to see you in other games in future.
1270 days 20 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
I think I received the fewest eviction votes all season. Gio can correct me If I'm wrong?

true true, just 2. One of them was a self-vote.
1270 days 19 hours ago
FireX
I dont think f5 idol was a risk when you knew how people were voting
1270 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Honestly boring f2. Only 1 of you deserve the win

open group

CRACKHEAD REALITY TV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!