This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PREMIERE!!!!

Topic » PREMIERE!!!!

1261 days 17 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
HELLO EVERYONE!!!

WELCOME TO CRACKHEAD SURVIVOR SEASON 1: GOOD VS EVIL!!!

First some rules:

1. Every day there will be an immunity comp, and the votes are due the next day at a set time. Tribal will be soon after, and after tribal there will be the next immunity comp so the cycle continues.
2. You will not be punished if you don't do a comp, it will only hurt you in the game as you can not get immunity. On the other hand, as you have all day to cast your vote, if you fail to do so twice you will be eliminated (unless of course you talk to me earlier and we can work something out).
3. Please be active on Skype as this is my main way of relaying information to you, but of course you may talk to others through any means you prefer. You must still add me to any group chats.

PLEASE REPORT HERE AT 4 FOR YOUR FIRST COMPETITION, AND ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE!!!
1261 days 17 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Het
1261 days 17 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Hey
1261 days 17 hours ago
ddkawesome
i’m here
1261 days 17 hours ago
LaylaLove
hi
1261 days 17 hours ago
Hong
1261 days 17 hours ago
zach3051
Here
1261 days 17 hours ago
Yawnha
hey
1261 days 17 hours ago
Limerick
Hell yeah im
Here baby
1261 days 17 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
I believe the best way to start a season is to throw you people right into the crossfire!!! That means that tomorrow there will be 2 people eliminated! One person will win immunity from each tribe, and the rest will have to get to know their tribe mates to survive!!

The first immunity competition of the season is stolen right from season 10 of Big Brother... it's FIRST IMPRESSIONS!!!

All you have to do for this comp is message me the person you would like to get immunity on your tribe before 5 est. You may not vote yourself, and if you do not vote you cannot win immunity.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!
1261 days 17 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
ew Mrkk leave
1261 days 17 hours ago
LaylaLove
ew
1261 days 17 hours ago
Brimstone
Pick me :)
1261 days 17 hours ago
Yawnha
no me :)
1261 days 16 hours ago
Rockrac89
Fuck you pick me
1261 days 16 hours ago
RudeBoy02
Pick me <3

open group

CRACKHEAD REALITY TV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!