This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE!!

Topic » FINALE!!

1161 days 12 hours ago
Yawnha
8 pm est Saturday
1161 days 12 hours ago
Yawnha
congratulations f3! In 23 hours will be the season finale. In this folder, you will post your speeches on why you should win over the over finalists. Jurors will also non-live ask you guys questions and I would advise for all of you to answer them. Gl!
1161 days 11 hours ago
LaylaLove
gl Joey and Michael <3
1161 days 11 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Well Here Is My Speech For Whoever Wants To Read It. Please Ask Me Anything!!

Well coming into this game I felt like I was gonna be one of the main targets only because I did so well in Season 1. I knew I had to play a bit different this season so I decided not to go for comp wins unless I absolutely needed to. I was gonna rely on my social game for this season. I was added to 2 group alliances early on in the season. One being called "S1" which really didn't last that long and the other being called "Group name" which had a good run. I wasn't gonna be loyal to the whole group but might as well ride along with that until it broke up. I did make solo connections throughout the game and I met some fantastic people here. I dont know how loyal they were to me but I was gonna be loyal to them as much as I can. Even tho I wasn't winning as much this season I was still an important factor each week I would say. I won 2 HoH's, 1 Veto, and 1 BOTB! The 2 times I was nommed early on to my knowledge was because I was partnered with Allthat and she was the target. I considered her an ally throughout the game so ended up winning the Veto and BOTB those weeks to keep the both of us safe. Those were Weeks 4 & 5. I didn't get nominated again until WEEK 12. Which I could of won the veto there but threw it to Zach so the three of us could be safe! Week 13 I was the only option to be renomed and stayed 2-0 because Zach was a bigger target. Then this final vote I stayed with Layla evicting Robbie over me, which was the best move for her I think. Joey winning Veto helped me out a lot because I was guaranteed final 3 because I knew Robbie and Layla were gonna evict each other. The last three votes I was up for eviction but stayed each time because I made sure there were bigger threats then me in the game. I played one hell of a social game I think and Im also the only one in the Final 3 to not be evicted this game. If you have any questions please ask away. I know its gonna be tough to win this but Im ready!! Good Luck Layla & Joey!!
1161 days 10 hours ago
LaylaLove
Hello Jury!

First of all CONGRATS Joey and Michael cause WE MADE IT! F3 <3

Coming into this game I knew that I should play different as I did in season 1.
I was added to 2 alliances the first day (the season 1 alliance and the Group name alliance).
I thought it would be VERY beneficial to my game to win the very firsts HOH's and POV's. WHY? Cause lest be honest ppl here already knew I was kinda good at speed comps and we all know how All Stars works (ppl leak EVERYTHING). So I had season 1 and some other ppl like Jonathan with me. I made some big moves since DAY 1 (the Joey/Cody nom set was my idea) omg sorry Cody ily <3. I never played scared or under nobody's shadow.
I was the last unnommed and that shows how hard I have worked on this game to stay alive. I made big moves and I won comps until I felt I was save and hey unnommed until week 10.
Its hard to remember some things about the early game cause this game has lasted more than a month.
Like I said, I made big moves (Cody/Joey nom set, I talked with allthat about nominating Chris because I knew she wanted to do it too, I also participated in Robbie's eviction and same with Scod).
I played a really good social game (like I said I was the last unnommed), when I saw Cody was one of the ppl without a partner I knew out partnership would be amazing for both of us (that was the best decision I made in the game because I met a great friend).
And as you can see I think I was such a comp beast. I won 4 HOH's (weeks 1, 3, 9 and 14) and 3 POV's (2, 3 and 13 (the most important one)). I was the main target since week 11 and I managed to survive.

I WAS EVICTED. Yes. So were Joey and Robbie. I know they had a challenge to come back. MY CHALLENGE WAS SURVIVING UNTIL THIS POINT. I have fought much harder than them in that competition.

I will only ask you one thing, please vote with your head. Do not vote for those who have been your best ally or your best friend. Do not vote out of anger or rage. Vote knowing how hard it is to get here and valuing the work we have done.

If you have any questions please ask me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I enjoyed playing with you again and meeting those I didn't know before. Good luck Michael and Joey.
1161 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
Hello jury !
Very early in this game I was on the out being targeted constantly and escaping eviction week 1! I ultimately got evicted early one and missed up until my return to the game where i was very out of the loop , like Most would be.
I have won four competitions 3 hohs , two of those on double eviction hohs where I split up the dj,Layla Zach and Jonathan alliance . And when I got all that out. I win 4 comps despite being in the house the shortest. I have won the same amount of comps as Michael despite being here less days . Also Layla wouldn’t be here in Jonathan did not quit this game ! I’m not trying to throw shade I just need to point out the facts . I have fought this game to get back here and it started with the battle back and winning a lot of comps when I did return to the game. I had to branch out to people and wiggle myself to get here .
1161 days 9 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
@Michael, you played one heck of a social game this season! I think everyone knew you had the capability to “turn it on” in comps and yet I never heard your name thrown around (minus duos). My question is, what players were you the most loyal to?
1161 days 9 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
@LaylaLove, no matter what anyone says, you’ve fought hard to get to the end and you deserve to be here. Is there anything you wish you would’ve done differently?
1161 days 9 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
@Joey, I’ve really seen your social game really progress since S2, to where it seemed you built relationships with people not 100% on your side. I know you saved Zach with a POV, despite knowing we were playing both sides. Was that a move to save face with me and him, or was Zach one of those relationships? And if so, where did he rank in your totem pole of loyalty with allies like Robbie, Cody, etc.
1161 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
Thank you for this question , and yes this was to save face with you two but also one of those relationships too knowing if I didn’t save you one of you would be going home and I did not want either of you to leave just yet, and I still had hope in that 4 person alliance .
At this point zach ranked pretty high considering I didn’t work fully with Robbie til he came back from jury Battleback
1161 days 7 hours ago
stuartlittle16
@Michael, you played one heck of a social game this season! I think everyone knew you had the capability to “turn it on” in comps and yet I never heard your name thrown around (minus duos). My question is, what players were you the most loyal to?

Thank you! I was most loyal to Hong, Layla, and Cody. Hong and I were a final 2 in season 1 so I could just easily trust him this season. Layla and I even tho we didnt really make a final 2 deal it seemed like we had each others back whenever we needed to. Cody and I got close when we played stars together and he just felt like a trustworthy guy when we talked game. You would probably be the 4th on the list because I definitely wanted you to go deep in the game and I enjoyed talking to you but you being a previous winner scared me a bit so when it came down to it I was questioning how far I would want you to go. You probably had a great shot being here if you didnt quit. I would also say Allthat as well since I did have her back throughout the season.
1161 days 3 hours ago
Hong
This is such a good f3 wtf. Michael and Layla being my two only saves and both making f2 <3
suck it @robbie
1161 days ago
LaylaLove
@Jonathan Yea, maybe a few things. I think I played a good first part of the game (lets say until jury) but this game lasted more than a month. Later we have the majority but the 2 comebacks maybe hurt my game cause they evicted Dj and you (well they voted me out but you know what I mean). So if I have to change one thing about my game would be trying to win those comps even harder to keep my ppl safe.
In everything else I think I would not change anything.
I think socially I played really well, I have met many new people and above all I have been loyal to my people.
1161 days ago
LaylaLove
I LOVE how people need to throw shade at my game to shine theirs.
1160 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Loving all of these questions
1160 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Sorry Felix I was at work! But you’re always a king man , gotten close with previous group games and I know your a good player !! Your were robbed even though I wasn’t there but just knowing how you do play I feel like you were robbed !

open group

BBB All-Stars Winter Wonderland

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!