This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

1303 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
These are the rules for Sea's Survivor! Some rules are a bit flexible, however, I won't tolerate arguing with me if the broken rule is obviously here

CHALLENGES:

1: There will be a mix of live and semi-live challenges
2: Challenges will usually take place just after a tribal
3: Live challenges won't take more than 30 minutes

VOTING,ADVANTAGES AND QUTTING:

1: You usually have about 24 hours to vote after immunity is finished, unless it's a fast-forward, but more on those later
2: Failure to vote will result in a self-vote. Self-vote twice in a row or three times in the season and your getting medevacked
3: If someone has been offline for three days they will also be medevacked
4: During the voting period, you can tell me if you want to use an advantage or idol, or you can play them live at the tribal- but if you stand to play them after the first vote has been read it will not count
5: If someone quits or is medevacked, and are on the tribe going to tribal, then tribal will be canceled. If they are on the winning tribe or quit before immunity, then the game will continue normally
6: In case of a tie, the people in the tie cannot vote. There will usually be about 10 minutes to cast your re-vote. If you don't cast your re-vote, I will assume you are voting for the same person as you where the first time, but if that person isn't in the tie then I will randomize your vote
7: Similarly, if someone who self-voted doesn't re-vote, they will be eliminated
8: For example, "I block Cat's idol if she plays it" isn't allowed. You either playing an advantage or your not. If you want to do that you need to do it live at tribal
9: Advantages are transferrable, but not when someone's voted out with them in their pocket

CONDUCT:

1: I have no tolerance for Racist, Homophobic or Transphobic (Etc) remarks. The first time someone does it, they will get three penalty votes for their next tribal- and if they do it again they will be instantly medevacked from the game. Just don't do it
2: Screenshots and quoted messages are allowed- but faking these will result in a penalty vote every time it is done
3: What counts as bullying varies. If someone calls you a hoe, I'm not going to kick them, but if they are relentlessly being rude or threatening someone, they will not get a second chance and will be medevacked

FAST FORWARDS AND THE FINALE:

1: There will be a fast forward and the finale during this season. Usually, you will get a day off before this begins, then the next day we dive into the immunity challenge. You have 20 minutes to vote for tribal, then immunity goes again, tribal, etc
2: For the finale, it will work similarly. When we are down to the final 2/3, the FTC will be posted and the jury can ask questions

STUFF:

1: There will be a skype chat
2: Please remember to send confessionals. Without confessionals, you can't be iconic and without being iconic you can't come back for a future season
3: Have Fun

open group

Sea Survivor- Uganda (Applications Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!