This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

◤ Episode 1 Preview ◢

Topic » ◤ Episode 1 Preview ◢

1316 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
As you know our very first episode will be taking place on...

★ (September) Fri 18 - Sun 20, 5PM EST ★

But for now he’s a quick preview, leading up to Friday’s episode!

◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇

~ AUGUST 20TH, 2018 ~
            •3:45AM•

*Lucy Luscious can be seen driving her car at 90mph down a 30mph road singing along to Rappin’ For Jesus*

“𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲...𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫”

*Lucy Luscious gets a message from her dad*

- Be back in 10 minutes! AND DO NOT CRASH MY CAR THIS TIME!!! -

*Lucy drives while responding*

- Of course dad...I’m so much more responsible now! -

*Lucy messages her animal bff deer-yandra*

- Omg my dad is such a possessive freak like he told me I had to be back in 10 minutes and he thinks I’m gonna crash the car...????-

*Deer-yandra replies*

- Girl you a responsible driver now. 50mph over the speed limit...I’m so proud of you. -

*Lucy smiles, looking up from her phone and sees a school 20 metres away from her*

LUCY: SHIT!

*Lucy stomps on the breaks but because she was going 90mph like an idiot her car flies through the school building knocking out the entire second floor*
https://imgur.com/NRxd1lM.gif
https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-28-2015/f7OPB3.gif

LUCY: Okay but that was so fun!

*Lucy runs out of the school unhinged and with no cuts or whatever just before it collapses and makes a run for it before anyone catches her*

http://img1.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-guy-car-driving-4260171.gif

*She rushes home to her dad*

LUCY: “Dad I-...I crashed your car into the local public school on accident and it collapsed.”

PASTOR: “YOU WHAT...”

LUCY: “It was an accident I got distracted by totally not messaging you while I was driving at 90mph...”

PASTOR: “You do know that we now have to pay for those kids to get education elsewhere...”

*Lucy looks down and then suddenly thinks*

LUCY: “What if you talk to the principle at Pentágono International School and get a handful of the kids scholarships to the private school and then we won’t get in trouble and nobody will know it was me” Lucy says proudly

PASTOR: “ARE YOU CRAZY THAT’S...not actually a bad idea!”

◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇

💋💎 Thank you for reading this short preview and kind of lead up to the episode and we hope to see you there 💋💎
1316 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
That's literally me every time I drive...without the texting or going 90mph...I just crash into buildings anyway. Five MacDonalds have crumbled from my power!
1316 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
(LOOOL relatable 💀💀)
1316 days 19 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
interesting!
1316 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
not lucy LMAO

open group

💎 Haut Monde {EPISODE 2 UPCOMING} 💎

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!