This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 Runway

Topic » Episode 9 Runway

1306 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
there was a three way tie for 3rd so this is kinda awkward.

the girl that is safe... even tho her look was a serve
1306 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Mary Thong, you are safe.
1306 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Before I start literally no one was funny. This might have been the worst reading challenge I've seen in tdr in a long time.

Faux!- I really like this look, everyone went for this floor length skirt and witchy vibes. Ignoring the sexy librarian trope completely. The book in front of the face is really scene. Your reads didn't make me cringe so gj i guess.

Ferrish Flavia!- Your look was weird, but I do love clip art, I don't think you were funny enough to make yourself safe.

Helado!- Yes Anne Frank! The book print is campy and I can see how it justifies a librarian look. Your runway was the best, but your reads were easily the worst. Tempest Dujour???

Mal Nutrition!- Girl, I appreciate the tenure in the tdr, but it seems like you still don't know how to game the system? Just make a 9/11 joke smh. This dress is like a bad steampunk wedding dress, kinda hate it tbh.

Mis Take!- I would describe your looks and reads as desperate. Being like haha you're a SLUT and I'm a sexy whore ;) is just never that funny? I do appreciate the books on your head and wish you had more books to flesh out the joke.

Princess Gold Balls!- Are you colorblind? I feel like that would make everything click for me. Bad look, however I did get a smile out of Welcome to the read awards. You made a framing device for this challenge and it's better than the same rehashed WHO? read that we get every time.
1306 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Helado, you are safe.
1306 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Faux, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge.

Princess Gold Balls, you are safe.
1306 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Ferrish Flavia, you are safe.

that means Mal Nutritiion and Mis Take, please lipsync in the next 24 hours, gl.
1306 days 16 hours ago
jfaia
1305 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Mis Take, shantay you stay

Mal Nutrition, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!