This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Duel FINAL CHALLENGE

Topic » The Duel FINAL CHALLENGE

1286 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tomorrow, Sunday, September 20th, 2020 @ 8 EST (LIVE)
1285 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
GET HYPED BOYS.  IT'S CHALLENGE FINALS DAY.

1285 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Come on in guys! Today, you guys will be competing in a multi-part final challenge.  This challenge is somewhat inspired by M&N’s Survivor pyramid.  To win this challenge, you must be the first to run up 20 steps waiting 1 minute between each step.  To begin, say *runs up step #1* (asterisks not needed), and keep going all the way up to 20. 

Here’s the kicker, every 5 steps there is a checkpoint you must complete instead of the 1 minute wait. Once you say *runs up step #5*, you can not proceed to 6 until you complete the checkpoint.  Same goes for 10/11 and 15/16, and at 20, you must complete the final checkpoint.  The first person to complete that checkpoint wins the final challenge. 

To get a checkpoint, once you’re on the right step, mail me “CHECKPOINT” and I’ll respond back as quickly as I can.

Here are the checkpoints:

—Step 5—
For this step, you must complete a word search on a site I will mail you.  There will be 4 words that relate to this season of the challenge (which will be displayed on the site) and your goal is to find and select all 4 of these words.  Once you have them all, take a screenshot with tengaged profile included.  Mail it to me, and THEN you may proceed to step 6.  I’ll check it, but I want to limit time in which one has to wait on the host.  Therefore, I’ll allow you to proceed immediately after sending it to me.  But if you didn’t complete it, I’ll tell you you have to re-do it before proceeding. 

—Step 10—
For this step, this step, you will be mailed 4 different animal jigsaw puzzles.  You will only have to complete one of them.  How will you know which?  Simple.  It’s the one of the animal you are if you read the rules and regulations for this season (they’re still up).  Once you have the puzzle solution, take a screenshot with tengaged profile included.  Mail it to me, and THEN you may proceed to step 11.  I’ll allow you to proceed immediately after sending it to me.  But if you didn’t complete it, I’ll tell you you have to re-do it.

—Step 15—

-Credit to _JB_-

I will give you 10 events, 5 in game and 5 real life and your job will be to order these events chronologically.  Once you think you have it, send me the answer via tg mail.  You may proceed with the steps once you send me the answers, but if I mail you “INCORRECT” back, you have to re-order them and try again.  If I mail you back “CORRECT”, then you may continue with the steps.

—Step 20—

-Credit to OldNewz and Pieguy555-

For the final step, I will send you a phrase that is in morse code. To help you out, I will separate words in the morse code with a “ / “ character.  Translate the phrase into english and once you believe you have the correct phrase, post it here in THIS forum where I will tell you if you are correct or not to complete the final challenge.

The first person to post the correct phrase in this forum will win the inaugural season of NTC, The Duel, earn the title of challenge champion, and will win a gift prize.
1285 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
---CHECK IN---
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
hey
1285 days 8 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Here
1285 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, both of you are present, let me know once you fully grasp the challenge rules, and then we can get started.
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
im gucci
1285 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Remember: You won't be able to plug the morse code into a solver, all spaces have been taken out other than the "/" which separates words
1285 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
---ASTERISKS ARE NOT NEEDED---
1285 days 8 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Okay I'm ready
1285 days 8 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Good luck john
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
good luck crypt :)
1285 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, asking for confirmation one more time that you're both ready to begin this challenge early, right now, before I countdown from 10 and post go.
1285 days 8 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I'm ready for this
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
yes

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!