This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #6 - Jack the Ripper

Topic » Daily Challenge #6 - Jack the..

1310 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tomorrow, Thursday, September 17th, 2020 @ 7 EST (LIVE)
1310 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
(As you can see, I have dressed for the occasion)
1310 days 21 hours ago
Jacadeux
LOL
1310 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Alright everyone, this challenge is called “Jack the Ripper” and is sorta inspired slightly by Total Drama World Tour:

It’s time to tell you ll a story, a story about how this challenge played out.  Just uh, missing some details ;)

Act 1: The Ripper

Our story doth begins on a fine chilly evening.  As our final 5 entered  the former home of notorious serial killer JACK THE RIPPER. 

Sitting on the middle of a table was a potion, a GOLDEN BROWN potion.

On “GO”, one of the final 5 was the first to post *Drinks Potion* and became ______ THE RIPPER. 

Act 2: The Detective Squad

In crisis mode, knowing Jack the Ripper was back, Captain Noah knew he needed three of his best detectives on the task.  He knew that the best three deceives for the job would be the three who posted “DETECTIVE ______ REPORTING FOR DUTY” when he asked for the first three volunteers.  He also said anyone who was able to find and bring the Ripper to justice would be awarded safety, and would be allowed to start out the nomination process.

Act 3: The Trap

The three detectives went back to Jack the Ripper’s former home, to find no signs of anyone, but instead found three stretching contraptions, with a box above each of them.  They all knew what they needed to do, stretch themselves out with the ropes so that the little door would open revealing their next clue.  That next clue would say “IT’S A TRAP, RUN”

To open the door and run away, the detectives knew they had to post these 8 posts in order:
*gets on table*
*attaches ropes*
*stretches*
*door opens*
*detaches ropes*
*gets off table*
*grabs and reads note*
*runs away*

The first 2 players to post these actions got away from the ripper, but the 3rd was bagged and eliminated. 

Act 4: Finding the Double Decker Bus

The 2 remaining detectives realized they knew where the Ripper’s new hideout was, a Double Decker Bus.  Only problem, is they had to search and find it.  On “GO” Noah also posted a tengaged username where under one of the blogs he commented “DOUBLE DECKER BUS”

The first person to post the link in the forum found Jack the Ripper’s hideout, while the other player was left stranded in England.

Act 5: Trial by Combat on the Double Decker Bus

As our final remaining detective stumbled upon Jack the Ripper’s hideout, they saw him conversing with Noah.

Ripper: “YOU SENT 3 DETECTIVES AFTER ME LIKE WTF I DIDN’T DO SHIT OTHER THAN DRINK SOME APPLE JUICE THAT WAS SITTING ON A TABLE?!”
Noah: “So you didn’t kill anyone?”
Ripper: “No wtf are you high”

*Noah looked at the Detective and got an idea*

Noah: I GOT IT.  We’re about to get Game of Thrones up in this bitch.  We’re going to have a TRIAL BY COMBAT.

Ripper, if you win, then you are found not guilty, and will be rewarded with safety from tonight’s duel and the ability to start the selection process.

If the Detective wins, you are found guilty, then they have brought you to justice, meaning.  They win today’s daily challenge, and start today’s nomination process.

Noah explained and said, on “GO”, the first person to post *SMACKS _____* three times will score a point.  The first to 2 points wins the trial by combat, as well as the challenge.

And so, we had a winner, and that player advanced to the final 4 for their trouble, and started off the process.
1310 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
---CHECK IN---
1310 days 1 hour ago
Jxhn
hey
1310 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
hi
1310 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Hello
1310 days 1 hour ago
Cryptspartan
here
1310 days 1 hour ago
Curlyrune
Helloooo
1310 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
All of you are here, if you're all ready and understand, we can get started early
1310 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
ok
1310 days 1 hour ago
Jxhn
yeah we can start
1310 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
I think we can start
1310 days 1 hour ago
Curlyrune
i'm ready
1310 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Laggy tingz

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!