This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel #6 - Lights Out

Topic » Duel #6 - Lights Out

1308 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, tonight’s elimination is called “Lights Out” and is partially inspired by an elimination from The Challenge: War of the the Worlds of the same name, to which I can not find a link, it takes place during episode 5. 

It is also inspired by this REDEMPTION DUEL from Survivor: Blood Vs. Water:

Here’s how it works, on GO, you will begin to place NUMBER TILES in order.  To do this, simply post *places piece #1* then *places piece #2*…etc all the way up to 100 (ASTERISKS NOT NEEDED).  The first person to do that, wins the duel.  However, it’s not that simple.  See, you’ll working in tents, and nothing is visible when the light isn’t on.  And the light switches are all the way at the other end of the duel arena, controlled by me.  Every 45 seconds, I’m going to post “LIGHTS OUT” and when I do that, you must post these actions to continue working (Asterisks not needed):
*runs to light switch*
*LIGHTS ON*
*runs back to tent*

And after that, you may proceed.  If you accidentally place a tile after I say “LIGHTS OUT”, just redo it once you get back to your tent.  Basically, anything you after “LIGHTS OUT” before posting those 3 actions just won’t count. 

The first person to get to 100 with all posts correct and post “CHECK” will win and stay in the game.  "CHECK" will effectively stop the challenge and I'll check to see if you got it, if you did, you win, if you missed a post or something, I'll let you know where you need to re-start from.

DO NOT POST CHECK TO STOP THE CHALLENGE IF YOU COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE RIGHT!  If you try to use this tactic, the other person wins straight up. 

Whoever wins the duel, advances to the final 4, loser, you're outta here.

Scheduled @ 6 EST tomorrow but can be played whenever Curly and Kyle wish.
1308 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
ELIM TIME

CHECK IN
1308 days 1 hour ago
Curlyrune
hello
1308 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Hello I'm gonna test my stuff
1308 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Also get rid of lag
1308 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Places pieces #1
1308 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
*Runs to light switch*
1308 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
*LIGHTS ON*
1308 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
*Runs back to tent*
1308 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Kk
1308 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Let me know if you have any questions about the rules before we get started both of you, at :00 I'll ask you both if you're ready to begin, and then once you both affirm are, I'll count down and post "GO", the first "LIGHTS OUT" will happen 45 seconds following.
1308 days 1 hour ago
Curlyrune
no further questions your honour
1308 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
So after we finish the 100 we do CHECK also we will be blocked cause of tengaged bullshit spam block or are we good too go
1308 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
spelling like "Places pieces #1" I'll allow, and I'll allow misspellings as well as long as it's clear what you're trying to say

remember, you don't need asterisks, they get in the way and can be annoying
1308 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Yes, after 100 post "CHECK"
1308 days 1 hour ago
Curlyrune
and the other person has to stop working after CHECK right

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!