This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel #3 - Story Time

Topic » Duel #3 - Story Time

1290 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
NATHAN VS. JAMES

LIVE @ 6 EST TOMORROW
1290 days ago
noah_kondon
Nathan, James, welcome to your duel.  Today’s duel is called “Story Time” and is inspired by this reward challenge from Survivor: Cambodia:

For this challenge, I will post a story.  You can take notes and shit if you want.  Memorize or write down as much of the story as you can because the challenge will test your knowledge on what you were just read.  You will get 6 minutes to read it before I start the challenge.

When the challenge begins, there will be 5 stations, the water station, the fire station, the earth station, the air station, and the aether station.  To go to a station, you must post *runs to ____ station*.  Once it has been 1 minute you can post *arrives at ____ station*.  Once you have done that MAIL me the name of the station you are at.  I will then give you the question as quick as I can for that Station which will have 3 options.  A, B, or C.  Once you think you know it respond IN MAILS with *grabs _ ring* and then post ON THE FORUM *races back to main area*.  Once it has been 1 minute you can post *unwraps ring*.  I will then respond as fast as I can with “(Your Name) gets a GOLD RING” or “(Your Name) gets a STONE RING”.  If you get a Gold Ring, then post *places gold ring on stand* before continuing, if you get a Stone ring YOU MUST POST *throws ring in fire* before continuing.  When you continue, you can go to the same station you did before (if you were wrong) or a new station.  I will be responding to you as fast as I can in this challenge.  The first person to finish, wins immunity. 

Note: There should not be significant hosting error in this challenge that will cause a difference, if it’s close enough, I’ll check for any time discrepancies, and obviously if I fuck up, I’ll remedy that as well. 

Additionally, if you fuck up and go to the wrong station, you must wait until you ARIVE at that station and then you can run back to the start.  If you already have a gold ring from a station, when you message me for the question, I’ll tell you, and then you can run back to the main area, then run to another station.  If you grab the wrong ring, and realize it before you run back to the main area, you can switch it by just mailing me again.  If you realize it while you’re running back though, you have to wait until you get back to the main area, and you can throw it in the fire without trying to unwrap it, then proceed to another station.

Whoever can get a gold ring on their stand from all 4 stations first wins the duel and stays in the game.  Loser is out of here. 

Let me know if you have any questions before I post the story, once I post the story, “GO” is 6 minutes from then.
1290 days ago
nathorix
here
1290 days ago
Jacadeux
this is complex
1290 days ago
noah_kondon
well, I won't post the story until you both understand the rules
1290 days ago
Jacadeux
is this all read or is it video? (asking for speaker needs)
1290 days ago
nathorix
do you mean all 5 stations?
1290 days ago
noah_kondon
Yes, I do, a typo, good catch Nathan.
1290 days ago
Jacadeux
noah, is this all in text or will i need sound?
1290 days ago
noah_kondon
all text
1290 days ago
Jacadeux
no further questions ig... (TERROR)
1290 days ago
Jacadeux
no order to stations?
1290 days ago
noah_kondon
you can go in any order you want
1290 days ago
noah_kondon
Nathan, let me know if you have any further questions
1290 days ago
nathorix
no
1290 days ago
noah_kondon
If you don't understand the actions for example, don't hesitate to ask

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!