This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #3 - I Can

Topic » Daily Challenge #3 - I Can

1312 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tomorrow, Monday, September 14th, 2020 @ 7 EST (LIVE)
1311 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
This challenge is a fairly simple one, it’s called “I can” and here’s how it works.

Each Round, I will ask a question about a certain task, either how many or how long.  And you will have one minute to mail me either a number or a time depending on a question.

EX: How many people can you get to mail me your name in 3 minutes?
EX: How long will it take you to get 5 people to mail me your name?

(These are just the examples, there will not be any spamming people necessary for this season)

You will then be RANKED on the times/number you said.  For example.  If Bob, Sally, Noah, and Joe are playing, and it’s the first example question.  They’ll be ranked as follows with these answers.

——MOST——
Sally: 4
Noah: 2
Bob: 1
Joe: 0
——LEAST——

If it’s a time question, they’ll be ranked as follows with these times.

——MOST——
Sally: 0:57
Bob: 1:32
Noah: 2:04
Joe: 5:00
——LEAST——

Then, the person who either A. Said the Fastest Time or B. Said The Highest Number will then have to DO THE TASK.

If the person can’t successfully do the task, they’ll be eliminated from the competition.

If the person DOES successfully do the task, the person who sent the lowest number or the slowest time is eliminated.

If you can land somewhere in the middle, that’s ideal as you have no chance at being eliminated.

If you do not send a time/number to me in mails in the 1 minute period, you will be eliminated from the competition. 

In the event we have a tie for the highest number/fastest time.  ALL TYING parties will do the task.  If all of the parties complete the task, the person at the bottom is eliminated.  If just one fails and gets eliminated, the person at the bottom is safe.

If there’s a tie at the bottom, and the person/people at the top complete the task, all trying parties are eliminated.

The last person standing wins today’s daily challenge, is safe, and start’s today’s nomination process.

NOTE: I’m NOT waiting until you’re ready to go if you’re doing the task, as that would give you extra prep time.  Once I reveal the scores, and who got the highest/fastest and lowest/slowest.  I’m counting down whoever’s doing the task and posting “GO”.
1311 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1311 days 6 hours ago
Curlyrune
yeehaw
1311 days 5 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Here
1311 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
hey
1311 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
closing check in at :00, this is an elimination comp, so anyone who doesn;t check in before that won't play
1311 days 5 hours ago
nathorix
omg not me not checking in
1311 days 5 hours ago
nathorix
i was here too i just didnt check in
1311 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
i havent closed it yet
1311 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Runs in
1311 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I'm ready to flop
1311 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
Here
1311 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
CLOSED
1311 days 5 hours ago
Curlyrune
bald
1311 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, our competitors are:

John
Kyle
Nathan
Bekir
Crypt
Curly

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!