This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel #2 - The Electric Dueling Festival

Topic » Duel #2 - The Electric Dueling..

1291 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Welcome to The Electric Dueling Festival!

Inspired by this comp from BB18:

In this festival, we’re kicking it from Dusk to Dawn.  We have 15 different performers performing at various times, here is each of their cover art: https://imgur.com/a/m6l04ru

Here’s the problem, some dumbass fucked up and lost the band schedule, so all we have is a blank one:

9:30 PM -
10 PM -
10:30 PM -
11 PM -
11:30 PM -
12 AM -
12:30 AM -
1 AM -
1:30 AM -
2 AM -
2:30 AM -
3 AM -
3:30 AM -
4 AM -
4:30 AM -

To get the band schedule right, you’re going to have to listen to the PA announcements advertising the festival, for clues as to the order.  For example, one might say it’s the penultimate performance, meaning you know it’s the 2nd last one at 4 AM.  Or, one might say it’s 3 hours after another specific performer.  There is only one way to put together the schedule correctly that makes sense with all the PA announcements. 

Once you think you have the correct order, put together the band logos in performance order in the slide puzzle I send you.  If correct, you’ll know as you won’t be able to move any of the puzzle pieces on the website.  Once you have it correct, screenshot the puzzle with your TENGAGED PROFILE VISIBLE, and send it to me to stop your time.

You will each do this with me at whatever time you prefer if you didn’t gather that from the other instructions.  Whoever puts together the band order slide puzzle in the FASTEST TIME wins the duel and stays in the game.

When you start is when you'll get the slide puzzle and PA announcements.

Clarify any questions before you start, you have until 6 EST tomorrow to do this.  I recommend starting before 5.
1291 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
(Johnny Vs James)
1291 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, so I'll start by posting the video, and the correct solution
1291 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon

9:30 PM - The Hype Boys
10 PM - The Marine’s Latrine
10:30 PM - Velma Griffin
11 PM - Women Supporting Women
11:30 PM - Pitbull
12 AM - The Bro Code
12:30 AM - Avitica
1 AM - The Simps
1:30 AM - Noah’s Notorious
2 AM - Noah
2:30 AM - The Foxy Boxys
3 AM - The Unapologetic Vegans
3:30 AM - The Eliminators
4 AM - The Chick Magnets
4:30 AM - The Man-Eaters
1291 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, time to reveal how you each did
1291 days 16 hours ago
Escapethenight13
I lost
1291 days 16 hours ago
Jacadeux
as long as we had fun?
1291 days 16 hours ago
Escapethenight13
I hope you get far james
1291 days 16 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Yep
1291 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
James...you completed the challenge in 12 minutes 24 seconds.
Johnny, you gave up after almost an hour and a half (which I admit I did suggest)

JAMES WINS!
1291 days 16 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Good job james
1291 days 16 hours ago
Jacadeux
oh! me at that.
1291 days 16 hours ago
Escapethenight13
I tried lol
1291 days 16 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Bye
1291 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Johnny, unfortunately, this ends your time here in Brazil, thank you for not making me medevac you today and throw this elim I worked on down the drain, take care.
1291 days 16 hours ago
Escapethenight13
❤️

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!