This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules & Regulations (The Duel)

Topic » Rules & Regulations (The..

1294 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
—Format (Mostly copied from the Cast Reveal)—
There will be a Daily Challenge each round.  Each Challenge will be followed by a duel.  A duel is where the competitors will be eliminated after every challenge in a one on one battle for survival.  Here’s how the duels work.  The player that outperforms all the others in that day’s challenge, will be granted safety from elimination in the duel.  Now here’s the kicker, instead of voting someone into the duel, they’ll be choosing one person to stick around.  That person will be choosing another player, and so on and so forth, until there’s one player left.  That lone solider is going into The Duel regardless.  Once that player has been determined, they are then going to be choosing a player of their choosing to join them in The Duel.  They can pick anyone see, except for that day’s challenge winner.  Those two are gonna battle it out.  Winner stays, loser goes home, it’s that simple.

The Final 2 will compete in a final challenge where the winner wins the season.  All the eliminations this season are are unique, and have been pre-planned in a specific order.  It is NOT like the show with only 4 elims, with one of the 4 being randomly chosen each time.

—Inactivity—
If you don’t show up to a daily, you won’t be penalized besides the fact that you can’t win it.  I will not be rescheduling these.  If you’re going into a live elim or a final challenge, you’ll know 22+ hours in advance, and should tell me we need to reschedule ASAP if you can’t make it.  With 2 people, it shouldn’t be hard to re-adjust to a working time.

If you might not be present for Nomination Process, you must send a list ranking the other players  from first to last in prioritization, or some other cracked shit so I can have you a decision from you in the event you need to pick someone to save or to duel.  I once did this when I was in the middle and trying to straddle both sides in a The Duel game, so I think this is a good example as to the sheer volume of scenarios I’ll let you account for: https://prnt.sc/ufs1mf

And if you are present, but already sent a list, I’ll obviously take your live decision.  You can send any decisions through Skype or tengaged mail, and I’ll follow whatever you sent last, but just make it easy for me to follow.  Like, if you tell me you want to call out a specific person for the duel, but then send me a list with that person not being at the bottom without still clarifying you want to call in that person, it’s ripe for confusion.  If you’re reading this, message me on tg or skype that you’re a koala bear to prove you read this.  Make sure you clarify everything in the last message sent to me. 

In the event you aren’t present and I have no advance decision from you, it will be randomized in a chatzy.  If I need to do it twice, you’ll be med-evaced and that’ll be the end of the round.

—Confessionals—
There is no confessional requirement, this being said, I implore all of you to send me them.  I hosted a game once where there was an alliance that was running the entire season and I didn’t even know until jury questioning, which was embarrassing.  Suffice to say, I like to know what’s going on in my own game and I do read them.  I will also be posting all the confessionals in this group after the season is over for you all.

—Controversy—
I don’t have a strike system, and will be using my (and if need be other’s) best judgement to resolve any “situations” that come up.  You can be assholes to each other, but there’s a line, and just don’t cross it.  You all should be mature enough to know what is/isn’t acceptable. 

—Tentative Schedule—

(All Dailies have a live nomination process immediately following)

9/12. Daily #1, Elim #1 Posted (Non-Live)
9/13. Elim #1 Results, Daily #2, Elim #2 Posted (Non-Live)
9/14. Elim #2 Results, Daily #3
9/15. Elim #3, Daily #4
9/16. Elim #4, Daily #5, Elim #5 Posted (Non-Live)
9/17. Elim #5 Results, Daily #6
9/18. Elim #6, Daily #7
9/19. Elim #7, Daily #8
9/20. Elim #8, Final Challenge
9/21. Reunion

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!