This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vendettas FINAL CHALLENGE

Topic » Vendettas FINAL CHALLENGE

1206 days ago
noah_kondon
GET HYPED.  IT'S FINAL CHALLENGE TIME.

CHECK IN!

(Reminder: Gift Prize at Stake)
1206 days ago
purplebb4
hi
1206 days ago
Harry1210
https://media.giphy.com/media/WRuPzhCTriphyyWfYu/giphy.gif
1206 days ago
mysterygame2
yo
1206 days ago
gethann
https://media1.tenor.com/images/793a9b141c27193635f4a302d5267ea6/tenor.gif?itemid=12108297
1206 days ago
noah_kondon
4/5
1206 days ago
noah_kondon
Welcome to the FINAL CHALLENGE.  In this multi-stage challenge, one of you will be crowned the WINNER of Noah’s The Challenge: Vendettas and take home a gift prize.

Here’s how it works, there are five of you, and five stages.  Each stage be timed.  At the Finish Line, we will add up your times, and the person with the LOWEST TIME will win.

However, only THREE people are going to make it to the Finish Line.  Two people are getting cut before we get there.  The cuts will happen on parts 2 & 4.

We will reveal these stages one at a time.

Does everyone understand?

NOTE: DO NOT GIVE UP, AS PART 5 IS DESIGNED BY FAR TO BE THE LONGEST STAGE, AND DESIGNED TO BE A “EQUALIZER” WHERE SOMEONE CAN MOUNT A COMEBACK.
1206 days ago
nathorix
yo
1206 days ago
purplebb4
drama
1206 days ago
noah_kondon
Also, the cuts on Part 2 and 4 are isolated to performance on those parts.  You could have a massive lead and still get cut on Part 4.
1206 days ago
mysterygame2
messy.
1206 days ago
noah_kondon
Everyone ready for me to post Part 1?
1206 days ago
Harry1210
yea
1206 days ago
gethann
sure
1206 days ago
nathorix
do we have to do it now
1206 days ago
noah_kondon
Part 1: Speed Posting

In this stage, you will need to get your own forum to 50 posts, any way you can (I was going to have specific posts but I’m on mobile and that’s too much to check)

Once you make it to 50, mail me “DONE” to stop your time.

Questions?

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!