So I joined this game alone because I just wanted to pass time
I had the ample amount of HOH's and Vetoes to keep me safe
and I never lied about saving or evicting no one
9th: Topaz, I don't think you said one word this game to me and that's probably why we were on opposite ends of the game. I feel as though if you have spoken to me we could have gone far this game because not many people were showing me any loyalty. #UnspokenQueen
8th: I did save you in the vote against bestler because he decided to be a snake and nominate all the people he was working with. I was really irritated with you going home because you deserved to be here, I also think your persona is charming af and you are funny :P Hope fully we get to play again? and definitely talk more to get further together
7th: Why would you snake me like that? After I kept you safe from the HOH which could have sent you packing? game moves like that have no respect from me and I just find it disappointing coming from you
6th: Mark at this point I had to evict you because you were playing the obvious middlemen, both sides and running back and forth to whoever had power, I don't respect that gameplay but I do have respect for you as a person. I wish next game we play you could show me a bit more of a vulnerable side to you mate always a pleasure playing with you
5th: I nominated you I saved you I evicted you I dragged you all of that Miss Anarosa, You played the perfect pawn game and I am glad you got your ts back missy :P
4th: I wanted you to be my final two which is why I saved you :( Unfortunately you didn't get hoh and Didn't get veto. I loved playing with you because you are so damn loyal #TeamloyalKing
3rd: I love you and you know I do, I respect you and I had to save you no matter if you were in the final 2 with Asz and that proves my loyalty to you. I think you are cheeky and cute and deserved this final just as much as I do but I hope you know we had similar goals here and similar targets and maybe you can slide a vote my way ;) after all this could do ample amounts for us in the future but no pressure haha
Asz always a pleasure playing with you. You are a very unique gameplayer and sometimes I am in shock and amazement at how well you do in alot of sticky situations good luck mate
I joined this game as the first person, I love when people joina fter me because I have no preconceived notions. I don't really have a lot of friends on this site, so I played this game pretty much alone, and was able to make it here through being social pretty much.
13. I was actually inactive here and I came back and the game had started. I was nominated so nobody really knew, and was lucky enough to stay 8-2 based on my dm conversations.
12. Hisoka got HOh here and had my back, paul went home which didn't really help me much, ana never spoke to me. But it kind of showed me I needed to pick it up.
11. My ally got HOH here and nominated 2 random people. Nobody that I was against, but nobody I particularly trusted either.
10. this was an awful round for me. I knew a threat which would be going home which was good. But, it was somebody I trusted either way. I couldn't believe it when I saw the vote.
9. Topaz you left here and I think it's really only because bestler got that HOH the roudn before, so he had some trust built up.
8. Hawaiian, you don't think Is aved you which is brutal. But, you were helpful to me in this game, and I hated seeing you go.
My game was interesting at this point. Hisoka I don't trust, but he sometimes proves other wise. Lovelife is an ally but told me he had a f2 with hisoka so I needed to play safe, Bestler was loyal, but I don't know him that well. Sup was loyal, and ana never said a word to me. I pretty much knew I had to do something crazy.
7. I got saved here and honestly don't know how you left. I thought you'd secured votes vs. Ana. Algo got you.
6. I don't know how you left here either. Typically you're pretty well defended.
5. Good game, I kind of screwed up this nom set, I should've nominated hisoka and flushed the veto. But, I acted really quickly. You got to see first hand they didn't have your back.
4. Walker you impressed me this game. We don't like eachother. But, you were incredibly well protected this game, and probably should've made it further than me.
3. Good game glad you didn't have to backstab me. That would've been messy. Good ally.
Hisoka good game, you probably won. I hope people see how well I played socially and hopefully had soem good jury management.
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.