Edna Ma FTW
Posts 4955 posts
Hosting on Roblox @ 8pm EST
May 20, 2020
- Free Agents extravaganza with idols and twists!! chart will be made!
The finale honestly was pretty good
May 14, 2020
- and gripping but my main criticism is that the show really wanted to have its cake and eat it too. They purposely edited the merge as an incoherent mess with no storyline, no alliances, no bonds that served more than plot devices for the entire first half of the merge when in reality a tight nit alliance ran the entire merge.
Yet at the last second all of a sudden this group is SUCH a TIGHT alliance that all loves each other and grew as people and are falling on their swords and bawling their eyes out at the thought of their last member fighting on for them. they want the payoff without laying the GROUNDWORK to make it REALLY have an impact
an example of this done RIGHT is Ausvivor 2016. All the #BIGMOVE ppl complain that the merge was "boring" well guess what this is the alternative huns a complete mess where the ending and the (lack of) story dont make ANY sense together. I will ALWAYS call ausvivor 2016's finale "Survivor: The Movie" because it truly was a cinematic experience that WRAPPED the season up in the perfect way and made me cry twice. THIS finale COULD HAVE been on that level (with less iconic people but still) but the way it was SHOEHORNED really diminished what could have been a MUCH more powerful impact.
May 12, 2020
- let alone the strongest to be subdued
if i only had the magic key
that would unlock the realms to
the plateau of the highest me
even though ive been badly bruised
livin' in a house to become... a popular muse
The best part of the DvG
May 7, 2020
- merge was pre-finale during therealvegas' slow downward spiral on twitter where she "exposed" how someone apparently brought drugs onto the show successfully and insinuated that they were going to be disqualified live on the reunion. she ended her extreme expose with the ominous "PRODUCTION SCRAMBLING" on twitter like 2 days before the finale aired it ugh i love it and i still love it to this day
May 7, 2020
- amazing race is BACK in the fall with that flop tough as nails show taking summer instead. damn they really are prepared to not film another survivor season
the fakeout was annoying tho, hope it does well in a fall slot so tar can continue its cockroach journey < 3
lmao @ amazing race 32 not airing
May 1, 2020
- for the millionth time, the lack of new cuntent forcing CBS to give it a primetime fall release!
jk itll prolly be killed off and be the last season... ironic considering how HORRIBLE big brother and now survivor are