- All songs sent in between TSC 189 to 225 are eligible
- This is based on my personal opinion. Please do not take any offense from what I think of. Strictly my own thoughts
- Contrary to some weird belief, I don't believe that my music taste is better than anyone else's. This list is for you all to have some fun and laugh at possible comments I make.
- I also include some of my own entries, but don't worry, I'm not that arrogant to have more than 10 entries about myself
The most characteristic thing about Jess Glynne's music is probably her unique tone to the voice. However, to me she is also notorious for being a featured artist on many dance tracks, so I expected quite a lot from her solo career. Guess what, I was not disappointed at all, most of her singles are usually great catchy tracks, including this one. Although not as good as "Take Me Home," especially in the lacking chorus, the verses honestly steal it for me. Let's just hope she stays on the same musical route.
19. Luke Friend - Hole In My Heart
Sent by #Krrais in TSC202, placed 6th with 93 points.
Quite sure had it been sent in earlier TSC, it would have had a much better chance winning. Oh well, everything except for his hairstyle and looks is pretty spot on. Great emotional delivery, with some quality indie production, a rarity in this genre. I'm surprised that I have so far liked a lot of entries sung by males. Foreshadowing alert?
18. Of Monsters and Men - Crystals
Sent by #Monrooster in TSC213, placed 5th with 83 points.
I might be a bit biased here, as I saw them perform this song live on a music festival, but screw it, I still really enjoy this tune. The buildup in the verses and the progressive chorus are typicals factors that characterise their music - another indie, folk-rock band with better production than a typical artist in this genre. I honestly thought that after "Little Talks" they wouldn't be able to match the quality of their biggest hit, but as you can see, I'm not always right.
17. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town
Sent by #Mack3199 in TSC200, placed 19th with 50 points.
I am struggling to understand why this song flopped so badly in TSC. I suppose it's some bias against his persona, but it doesn't mean that his music sucks when it's obvious that it does not. This basically revived his career, finally moving away from this terrible flamboyant appearance and both his music and his style appear to be normal for once. Let's hope he stays on the right track.
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.