10 Updates on Me
11thNov 29, 2013
- 1. I changed majors. In one year, I'll graduate with a B.S. in Marketing.
2. I dyed my hair for the first time. See the evolution in the picture.
3. Still addicted to reality shows, and I'm loving Survivor this season (The Voice just lost me with eliminations this week).
4. I turn 21 in a month and a half, and I'm REALLY excited about it :)
5. I got my first job. I work at the on-campus Barnes and Noble.
6. One day away from completing No Shave November. It itchessssss!
7. Surprisingly haven't murdered the faculty advisor of my campus' LGBT and ally group for trying to override my authority. He really hates that I'm president instead of his little politically correct yes-man...I mean girl.
8. I'm now realizing that ten updates might be a bit tough since nothing too exciting has really happened to me...
9. Still single? I really liked this one guy, but he thought we were better as friends, and then this guy he was hanging out with a lot asked him out the next day.
10. Aaaaand I really miss a lot of you! I'd love to stay connected with more of you, but I don't log on here much (first time in 145 days haha). I'm on Tumblr and Instagram, so feel free to follow me. Message me for details.
Anything else you wanna know? Ask away.
And catch me up on anything I missed? That would be AWESOME!
Leave a comment