Inside the mind
Posts 320 posts
KDBB4 Applications have now opened
Dec 17, 2019
- KDBB4 is a Big Brother Tengaged Series that is currently casting for it's 4th Season. We have made some successful seasons and currently are wrapping up our third season. It's time for a new group of Houseguests. Do you have what it takes to Outwit, Outlast and Outplay? Oh, wait - I mean, do you expect the unexpected? Applications will be open until the end of December, so get your little booties on Christmas Break, grab that Hot Cocoa and apply now!
Join the game, some call
"I thought that challenge was a lot of fun" dawnpeacly
"Yeah this game is crazy xd" Robson704
"A Shit Series but everyone keeps coming back to it with the illusion it's good" RedsKanto
KDBB4 HOH Competition
Dec 7, 2019
- Tag who you want to win! First to 24 wins. If no one gets 24 after 60 minutes, the person with the most tag will win! Houseguests, you cannot tag yourself. No tags can come from anyone who played in Season 3.
KDBB3 Week 3
Nov 21, 2019
- Previously on #KDBB3, for the second straight week in a row the house was split and TMAN54445 was T-minues 6-5 out of the house.
At the "Muggle Gifs" Head of Housheold Competition, Kevinlord190 broke a leg and won, meaning all the Ravenclaws were safe.
That also meant Kevin0621 was able to enter the Room of Requirement.
Later that evening Kevinlord190 nominated lhooper902976 and Sarahabramowitz724 for eviction due to the house twist.
At the "Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean" Power of Veto Competition, houseguests had to pick bean flavours which revealed points. Sarahabramowitz724 walked away with a Steal a Vote and an Extra Vote, and Emma_O walked away with a clue to a hidden power. But, it was Skimmilk4 who walked away eating victory.
Shortly after, Skimmilk4 decided not to skim on the Head of Household and kept the nominations the same.
Who will be evicted next lhooper902976 or Sarahabramowitz724? Plus...a new game changing twist is here! Tune in tommorrow 11/22 @ 6pm EST only on #KDBB
KDBB3 Week 2
Nov 18, 2019
- Previously on #KDBB3, @nahuelqua300 was voted out by a vote of 7-6.
Before the Head of Household competition it was revealed that the weeks Prefects would be dawnpeacly for Gryffindor, RedsKanto for Hufflepuff, bbsuper92 for Ravenclaw and lhooper902976 for Slytherin.
At the "Most Likely" Head of Household Competition, ZacPed went from 2nd Boot to 2nd HOH, which meant RedsKanto would be entering the Room of Requirement.
RedsKanto entered the Room of Requirement and his power was that he must swap two players into different houses. He chose at Random Joshbb17 to move from Gryffindor into Slytherin and TMAN54445 to move into Gryffindor.
Later that night, ZacPed nominated the two swappers Joshbb17 and TMAN54445 for eviction because they hadn't yet spoken to him.
The next day at the "Gringotts Bank" Veto Competition, all hell broke lose. Ultimatly it was newcomer Emma_O who defeated Noah_kondon for the veto, which caused Noah_Kondon to abrubtly quit the game as he felt the challenge was handled poorly and nothing from Season 2 was fixed.
After the dust settled, Emma_O decided to not use the Power of Veto, and now either Joshbb17 or @TMAN5445 will be the second person evicted from the Big Brother House.
Tune in tomorrow 11/19/19 at 6pm EST, to find out who gets evicted and who is the next Head of Household.
Which House 's photos would most likely be Missing from the Yearbook?
Nov 15, 2019
- Gryffindor - Skimmilk4 , dawnpeacly , @oshbb17, Robson704
Hufflepuff - ZacPed , Emma_O , Sarahabramowitz724 , RedsKanto
Ravenclaw - KevinLord190 , bbsuper92 , Kevin0621 , nahuelaqua300
Slytherin - noah_kondon , lhooper902976 , lionsden121 , TMAN54445
Which House is Most Likely to Take First Place in the House Cup?
Nov 15, 2019
- Gryffindor - Skimmilk4, dawnpeacly, joshbb17, Robson704
Hufflepuff - ZacPed, Emma_O, Sarahabramowitz724, RedsKanto
Ravenclaw - KevinLord190, bbsuper92, Kevin0621, nahuelaqua300
Slytherin - noah_kondon, lhooper902976, lionsden121, TMAN54445