Okay 13 (interesting?) facts about me
16thApr 5, 2018
- 1. I met Taylor Swift's mom once.
2. I played Troy Bolton in a production of High School Musical!!!
3. My other iconic stage roles include Romeo, a chimney sweep, Hansel's father, and I literally played a singing pile of trash once.
4. I spent the last 2 summers traveling the midwest being a counselor at 8 different camps for 8 weeks straight recruiting for my school.
5. I graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA
6. I write screenplays in my free time
7. My first job was at Dairy Queen (other employment places include Cracker Barrel and a coffee shop!)
8. My favorite movie is Stand By Me.
9. I broke into an airport one time OOPS
10. I played Baseball for 5 years (4 time all star CHAMPION BITCH!!!)
11. I've seen Taylor Swift, Sabrina Carpentar, Khalid, Backstreet Boys, Logic, The Weeknd, Carrie Underwood, Gavin DeGraw, The Black Eyed Peas, and Andy Grammer all live (seeing Taylor again in September!!)
12. I have an Associates in BIBLE.
13. The last movie I saw in theaters was Love, Simon (go see it it's great!)
Leave a comment