This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.
Big Brother and online Hunger games.

This Game Is so Stupid

Nov 19, 2012 by Stearns
99% of what people say is nonsense BS, and the other 1% stems from being born into social status.

I guess the only reason it thrives is because famous people are so noisy while ordinary people trickle in to play one at a time.


will you be my best friend?
Sent by HaywoodJablowme,Nov 19, 2012

Leave a comment