The Amazing Race S32 Power Rankings (Top 4)
- Well I was wrong, and DeAngelo and Gary were NOT U-turned. In fact, they did the U-turning, and basically sent Eswar & Aparna out because of it. So now, we have the top 4 headed to the Philippines, which will certainly be an exciting leg. Let’s see if this final three alliance can make their way to the finale, or if DeAngelo & Gary will be able to squeak their way to the top three.
4. DeAngelo & Gary- DeAngelo and Gary could’ve won the leg if they had done the tile task right. This reminded me of the watermelon challenge. Had they not U-turned Eswar and Aparna, they’d be going home. One mistake has proven to sink their team on multiple occasions. With the other three teams working closely together, and Gary & DeAngelo having a few missteps toward the end of their legs, I really don’t see them cracking the top three. But again, they always start the legs strong, so maybe they will be able to make it through.
3. Hung & Chee- Hung and Chee didn’t necessarily do anything wrong in this leg, but they somehow fell behind Will & James and Riley & Maddison. I really think they have the consistency to make them one of the best teams this season, the only problem is that Will & James and Riley & Maddison have just been even more consistent.
2. Will & James- This whole season has been a product of Will & James’ strategy. Them not making the finale would be surprising. I really don’t know how if they’re leaders or followers within this alliance, but I truly think their masterplan to narrow the field to 5 then to 3 will surely work in their favor.
1. Riley & Maddison- Riley & Maddison breezed through another leg. They have been gaining so much momentum, and while Hung & Chee and James & Will have been extremely consistent, nobody has been as consistent as the Volleyball guys. While Hung & Chee were my favorites from the start, it’s no doubt that Riley & Maddison are the ones to beat.
This alliance of 5 worked. The alliance of 3 should do the same. But again, it is the final four, so there’s not much room for mistakes. We’ll see.
Going Home- DeAngelo & Gary
Leave a comment