The Amazing Race S32 Power Rankings (Top 7)
Nov 18, 2020
- I felt REALLY bad for Michelle & Victoria, who really had a hard time driving through Paris. It was almost difficult to watch just how much time they spent in the car. Kaylynn & Haley got lucky, facing a speed bump and still managing to squeak in the 7th spot, AND Eswar & Aparna continue to hit some major obstacles. Let’s rank.
7. Kaylynn & Haley- Kaylynn & Haley have had an interesting paths thus far. Aside from their week 3 leg (where they placed third) they really haven’t done well. 8th 8th (3rd) 8th 7th. I just don’t see how, in two eliminations this week in a double elimination, they stay safe. Their stats just prove otherwise.
6. Eswar & Aparna- Eswar & Aparna were two that I thought MAY be able to recover, but then Aparna took a HUGE amount of time in the museum painting challenge, which set them way back. I just worry that they aren’t anywhere close to breaking through and coming near the top. I wish they could do better, but I really haven’t been impressed by them yet.
5. DeAngelo & Gary- DeAngelo & gary have surprisingly only had one great leg too. I do think they just have the most surface potential of these bottom 3 teams, though I just see them struggling until they have a lucky leg. Week 2 was a leg catered to their strengths. If they get another leg like that, they’ll be fine, but right now, they’re surprisingly one of the weakest teams left.
4. Leo & Alana- The feud continues as Leo & Alana actually squeak past Will & James. I do think, however, the stick shift really benefitted Leo in this leg, but overall, Will & James are better racers. I think Leo & Alana are most improved in these past two weeks, however, and should Will & James slip up, they could squeak above them.
3. Will & James- They had a rough leg, but still managed to finish in the top 4. I just think they’re solid racers, and while they had some obstacles this week, they overcame them. The feud with Leo & Alana continues, and while I think Leo & Alana won this particular battle this week, Will & James seem to still be winning the war.
2. Hung & Chee- Remember how I said week 4 was a fluke and they’d be just fine? Well…case in point.
1. Riley & Maddison- Riley & Maddison finally hit their stride and proved they could win a leg. Right now, only three teams have won legs, and those are the top 3 right now. Good for them, they get the top spot.
Right now, it looks like it’s shaping up to be a 3-team race, with maybe Leo & Alana squeaking in there. With a double episode, we’ll either see 2 teams get sent home, or one non-elimination leg. I’ll predict two teams just to be safe.
Going Home 1st- Kaylynn & Haley
Going Home 2nd- Eswar & Aparna
Leave a comment