Big Brother S22 Power Rankings (Top 5)
Oct 15, 2020
- This week is pretty clear cut. So I won’t waste a ton of time.
5. Memphis Garrett- Memphis is the target, and he doesn’t know it. That’ll make some fun tv for about 5 seconds when Julie reads the vote count.
4. Christmas Abbott- Christmas survived last week, it looks like she’ll survive this week. She isn’t Nicole’s target, and as we’ve seen all season, the HOH seems to somehow dictate every vote for the most part. Sigh. At least I like her more than Memphis.
3. Enzo Palumbo- With Tyler gone, Enzo is legitimately my only possible rooting interest left (and let’s be honest, Tyler wasn’t even that much of a rooting interest by the end). Enzo needs to realize that sitting next to Christmas or Nicole in the end is much better for his game than sitting next to Cody. I hope the Meow Meow wins. I hope he takes that shot at Cody, or he might just be playing for third again.
2. Cody Calafiore- Nicole’s HOH is basically Cody’s HOH, though I think people are catching onto the fact that he is the one to beat right now. If he doesn’t win HOH and/or veto next week, he might be toast. But this week, he’s still king of the hill.
1. Nicole Franzel- Winning HOH and veto in one week is impressive. She’s a former winner who made final four on a future season (something only Dan, Jordan, and Dr. Will have been able to do). Quite impressive, even if I think she’s played a fairly underwhelming game. Gotta give credit where credit is due though.
I hope Julie calls out Memphis on his BS making fun of Ian on the feeds… This season confirmed, Dan always was and will always be the greatest renegade.
Going Home- Memphis Garrett
Leave a comment