Big Brother S21 Power Rankings (Top 11)
10thAug 14, 2019
- One week, and the Big Brother house can turn upside down on its head. The bottom is rising up, the top is crumbling, and Jessica wins HOH in the pivotal jury stage of the game. Let’s go underdogs!
11. Jack Matthews- Right now, it’s do or die for Jack. After Jackson and Holly supposedly left the alliance of the Six Shooters, it looks like the alpha of the house is now Jack, and he’s on his own island. Analyse, Tommy, and Christie are bigger targets now too, but Jack is the one who is holding that alliance together, and having an enemy in Jackson, Holly, and Kat may seal his fate if Nicole, Cliff, and the rest vote with Kat. It’s about damn time.
10. Jackson Michie- Michie seems to have distanced himself from the six. If he stays on the block, he may not actually be the biggest threat. But if any of the others get into power next week, he better watch out, or he’ll be headed out sooner than he expects.
9. Christie Murphy- Christie is the epitome of loose lips sink ships. Had she not had a power, she may have seen herself on the block, but she wasn’t going on the block this week for that reason. I think going forward without a power, she’s going to be super vulnerable. She already has Jack and Jackson both questioning her loyalty, and her emotional nature doesn’t really diminish the already big target on her back.
8. Holly Allen- Holly and Jackson might be on the outs now, because of the loose lips Jackson had, following Christie’s loose lips. I’m hoping Holly can maybe hitch onto Kat and just ride into the final two with her, instead of sticking with this six. Either way, she’ll probably be safe this week, and will have to definitely take a step back and reevaluate for next week.
7. Analyse Talavera- Sis’ boo is on the block and probably going home. She’ll look forward to a few weeks of sitting safe without her hubby keeping the target on their backs.
6. Tommy Bracco- Tommy seems to be the safest of the six right now, because he doesn’t have any blood on his hands. I wouldn’t consider himself a floater because he seems to be in tune with the game, and is still being part of the decision making, but Jack and Jackson have been taking the blow for him, so he’ll probably be able to skate by a few more weeks.
5. Kathryn Dunn- Kat’s relationship to Holly almost blew up her game, and I feel like she’ll be on people’s radars now. But I do think this week, specifically, she’s in a good position and will be able to stick around for a little longer.
4. Nick Maccarone- Nick is in the most unique position. His two best friends have been sent out back to back, with Bella and Sam, and now he’s on his own. There are bigger fish to fry, so Nick seems like he can lay low and remain okay this week.
3. Cliff Hogg III- Cliff has been hanging in there with barely any target for the past few weeks. Yay Cliff, you’re really doing great, keep it up.
2. Nicole Anthony- Nicole keeps sliding by, having only been nominated once. I’m looking forward to seeing her enjoy immunity this week, since her alliance member Jess has power. She deserves a week to relax and let the top dogs go after one another.
1. Jessica Milagros- Jessica, you’re HOH. And you’re actually taking a shot at Jack and Jackson. Honestly, good for you. Proud of you for deciding to play big and bold. You earned this top spot.
It’s Jack or Jackson this week, with Christie’s elimination looming on the horizon. With Jess in power, the game has been switched up, and I hope some of these hopefuls like Kat, Cliff, Nicole, or Jess can end up taking this thing in the end.
Going Home- Jack Matthews
Leave a comment