Posts 19 posts
BEBE REXHA'S NEW ALBUMvote
Jun 21, 2018
- IS SO GOOD UGHG UDJFUDJUFNSUDFNUSD
I used to work at a gas station
Jun 20, 2018
- and this girl that kept calling me a faggot the other clients/employees died today of cancer
So sad tbh... She used to do hardcore drugs a few years ago so like, she must've fucked herself over
May 10, 2018
- HERE IS THE OFFICIAL AUDIO!! WOOHOOOOOO THIS IS FIREEEE
OUT TONIGHT @ MIDNIGHT! MAKE SURE TO BUY ON ITUNES AND STREAM EVERYWHERE!
Aug 22, 2017
- The last few days were really exhausting. My sister's funeral was held today, I also payed hommage to her by reading a heartfelt speech in front of the entire audience. The church was filled with people all across the maritimes and it was so beautiful to see so many people surrounded to celebrate my sister's life. To those who have me on Instagram, I also got my sister's death date tattoo'd alongside her last breath/heartbeat. :)
I also had the chance to have a 1 on 1 conversation with my favorite Survivor contestant ever, Andrea Boehlke, who also lost her sister at a young age. We spoke via Instagram and she was super sweet and caring, and it felt nice talking with someone who understood the pain.
Anyway, thank you all for the huge support, I know I don't come on as often but you guys were all so sweet and caring and I want to personally thank all of you for the donations + love. :)
EDIT : For all the frenchies out there, Annie Villeneuve also sent a video dedicated to my sister. :) idk if you guys know her or not charliebibi etienne
Aug 17, 2017
- A tragic accident happened last Friday, where a guy was driving my sister and her best friend to a party. The driver was going 180 km per hour in a zone of 60. The crash left my sister's friend severally injured and possibly disabled, and my sister did not survive the crash after 5 days fighting for her life in the hospital. The crash was so severe; debris were found about 100 feet from the guy's car. My sister was the only person in the car with her seat belt on, yet she suffered the most as she was on the passenger's side of the car. The car flipped on the side of the road for about the length of three electricity poles.
For the people here who know me personally, know that I loved my sisters deeply and the bond I shared with them was stronger than anything in the world. A part of me was sent to the grave with her, and I'm forever changed by the results of this horrific accident. I believe my sister's life was unfairly taken from her, and my family.
My cousin decided to open a Fundraiser to help cover for the cost of the funeral, but more importantly, keep my sister's name alive and well.
My sister was into performing arts, and like me and my other sister, she was part of the student body council. After a talk with the school we all attend, a scholarship will be founded in honor of my sister with 50% of the donations given in her name. Giving her a legacy for the following years to come.
Please donate for my family, and for my little sister.
Tell your loved ones you love them because you never know what can happen.
Jun 27, 2017