1. TBH I'm actually quite shocked with these results lmao
2. I'm not shocked that Chevel won, but I am shocked that neither Kirk OR Kennedy got 1st or 2nd lmao. I honestly underestimated Chris's fan base apparently lmao. I thought the typical "The Voice" frontrunners were Chevel and Kirk, and I thought Kennedy was the typical "YouTube" frontrunner. It's honestly such a damn shame that Kennedy got 4th place...
3. I am glad for Chevel tho. She's gonna get a lot of shit for winning, but I actually really liked her throughout the whole competition.
4. I actually really enjoyed Chevel/Kirk/Kennedy's performances in this episode, and I thought Chris was okay lol.
5. The first note Chevel hit was absolutely amazing, btw lmao.
6. ANYWAYS, I know I'm late on this, and I really don't have much to say, since this season started off SO hot and then became anti-climatic :( so I just want to thank you all again, for everyone who participated in my blog series this season :) It means a lot that so many of you have consistently followed, participated, and commented on my blogs since like season 2 haha. I always welcome comments in agreement and comments that counter my opinions, and I am glad that I get a nice variety throughout each season! It honestly makes it fun.
7. Also, each season, I add my favorite performances of the season to a playlist, and this season had a whopping 94 performances added. That is a whole 25 more performances than last season, which had 69! The person with the most performances added to the playlist was in face Chevel, with 11 performances. MaKenzie and Kennedy both had 9 performances. Kymberli came in 4th with 8 performances.
8. Anyways, I had fun as always, I will see you all next season for season 16!!!!
**LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAGGED OR UNTAGGED**
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.