2. First off, let's just get it out of the way....Reagan's instant save performance was quite possibly the worst live performance we've ever seen on The Voice lmao...she shouldn't have even made the top 13...and she literally was just an instant save away from making the finale. Good job production/America :)
3. MaKenzie and Kennedy performed very well w/ their instant save performances tho :) sad to see MaKenzie tho :/ she was this seasons robbed queen. I can't say I'm shocked tho lol I knew Kennedy/Chevel/Kirk were locks in the finale, and I knew Chris was gonna somehow slide his mediocre ass in there too.
4. I think the winner will either be Kennedy or Kirk, even tho Kennedy had to perform in the instant save. The Voice always rigs that shit to make it more interesting. With that being said, I honestly can't see Kirk losing at this point lmao. SO much talent this season, and we're gonna make Kirk the winner and let Chris into the finale ^______^
5. I know I'm giving Kirk shit, but I don't really mind that he's in the finale. I don't think he's bad...he's just not what I would really listen to, plus he seems like an alright guy.
6. Let's also just give it up for MaKenzie...she didn't get a turn last season, and she only got 1 chair this season, in which she got to pick one of her idols, JHUD, as her coach, and then JHUD never gave her up the whole competition. I loved her.
7. Well...here's to hoping the finale performances will be good lol. I'm excited for Kennedy and Chevel. I'm hoping Kirk surprises me, and I don't expect much from Chris lmao he'll give us the same performance he's been giving us since knockouts.
**LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAGGED OR UNTAGGED**
Barbrastreisand I forgot about that performance lol I didn't spend much time trying to find her best performance, considering she only had like 2-3 tolerable performances lmao but you're prob right. Dancing On My Own was actually prob her best.
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.