"Vision of Love" - MaKenzie Thomas (2)
"Never Alone" - Kymberli Joye (4)
"This Is Me" - Kennedy Holmes (1)
"Blue" - Chevel Shepherd (3)
"Best of My Love/Got to Be Real" - MaKenzie (2) & Kymberli (4)
"I Swear" - Kirk Jay (5)
"She's Country/Country Must Be Country Wide" - Chevel (3) & Kirk (5)
"You Are the Reason" - Reagan Strange (8)
"Jumpin' Jack Flash/Chain of Fools" - Chris (6) & Sarah (7)
"Can't You See" - Chris Kroeze (6)
"Happy/Tightrope" - Kennedy (1) & Reagan (8)
"Sign of the Times" - Sarah Grace (7)
1. MaKenzie Thomas (+1)
2. Kennedy Holmes (-1)
3. Chevel Shepherd (+0)
4. Kymberli Joye (+0)
5. Kirk Jay (+0)
6. Chris Kroeze (+0)
7. Sarah Grace (+0)
8. Reagan Strange (+0)
1. I thought this night was a BIT underwhelming, but it was still pretty good.
2. Okay so Kennedy has hugged the #1 spot on my rankings for a bit now, and MaKenzie started out this season as like #12, but MaKenzie has finally taken over the #1 spot for me. Idk what made me take so long to do so, because MaKenzie has literally been "thank you, next"-ing every diva week after week with their songs. She is one of the most consistent singers I've ever seen on the show lol. For real tho...she's sang Celine, Whitney, Mariah TWICE, Jessie J, JHUD, and Destiny's Child. Like who has done that on this show and nailed it?
3. Kymberli was great tonight, but she will most likely be singing for the 4th spot in the finale. If it was up to me though, I'd have her in the f4 for sure.
4. I saw Kennedy was singing "This Is Me" and I got nervous cuz everyone butchers that song in covers lol, but Kennedy actually did really well with it! My ONLY complaint is I wish Kennedy had a bit more power to her voice during the climax of the song, but it was still great.
5. Chevel was great, as usual, but this was probably one of her more boring performances, considering it's pretty repetitive. Kind of an odd choice for a semifinals performance.
6. Kirk's performance was pretty good. I thought the beginning was a bit shaky, but near the end he killed it.
7. TBH, this was prob my favorite performance by Reagan LMAO. It still wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. Her voice is just noticeably immature and young, but this performance was okay.
8. Chris's performance was boring lol
9. Sarah sucked lmao. She started off pretty good, but then it spiraled out of control.
10. The duets were okay. MaKenzie/Kymerli were great, but I didn't care for the arrangement really. Chevel/Kirk were okay, they both had great parts and meh parts. Their dancing was awkward tho LMAO. Chris/Sarah were like the opposite of MaKenzie/Kymberli, whereas I actually loved that arrangement, but I thought they were okay haha. They weren't bad...their voices are just meh. But I was boppin' to the jumpin' jack flash parts LMAO I've apparently never heard of that song and it was catchy af. Honestly I didn't care for Kennedy/Reagan's duet...it seemed so tired.
11. The duets were mostly kind of awkward, aside from MaKenzie/Kymberli lol like they all seemed so tired and just weird.
12. Anywayssssssssss I hope the f4 is MaKenzie, Kennedy, Chevel, and Kymberli, but I'm gonna guess it'll be Kirk instead of Kymberli, and who knows, maybe even Chris will somehow find a spot in there lmao The Voice never ceases to surprise me.
**LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAGGED OR UNTAGGED**
Bluejay7622 I wouldn't say I loved it or anything, but it definitely was her best performance and the only reason it's getting a shit ton of hate and dislikes is because 1. she shouldn't have even made the top 13 lmao and 2. Adam's stunt last week w/ her
MJFJUNE I've never been a Kirk FAN, as I think he's very overrated, but he's definitely grown on me to the point that I do enjoy his performances.
Zachbbs I'm not gonna lie, I listened to it again earlier and had some of the same concerns w/ her performance on my second listen. That's why I usually listen to each performance twice lol. With that being said, she was only flat in a few parts, other than that, it wasn't so much of whether or not she was hitting the big notes...it was more so that she wasn't going for the big notes lol. I think MaKenzie's goal here was not to replicate Mariah, and to put her own spin on it, whereas I feel like she would've been better off staying closer to the original.
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.