Top 10 Performance Notes:
1. ALMOST caught up! This season has sucked tho, so hopefully you guys don't mind THAT much that i'm constantly late lmao.
2. ANYWAYS, this was about the first episode this season that hasn't sucked lol. I thought everyone performed well?!?!?!?! Shocking tbh.
3. Let's start w/ Kyla. WOW. I swear the first 20 seconds of that performance was literally Keala singing that. Kyla poured her heart out into that performance and it was flawless. I loved it.
4. Christiana was amazing as always, BUT singing a jazzy song is really risky, especially at this stage of the competition :( I know her outcome which kills me, but ugh I love her so much.
5. Ok, so i'm not disagreeing that Britton is overrated, but I actually like most of his performances. With that being said, that's about as far as I'll go with him. I like him, but he's nothing special.
6. Jackie V. has had 2 good performances in a row?!?!?! I've still hated like 1/2 of her performances though. Regardless, this performance was really good, imo.
7. Jackie F. was amazing for the first half of the song, I thought the song choice was perfect, but THEN she hit a couple bad notes at the end, and i'm not sure whether it was bad cuz she was off a bit, or if I just didn't like it because of the mic effect, but either way, it was still a good performance.
8. Brynn started off really well and I was very pleased, but the second half was a bit shaky. I still think she is overrated af tho.
9. Spensha was good here too, but it was a bit boring, since I don't think she took that many chances in that performance. It was still good though.
10. Pryor/Rayshun were both good too, imo, but both of them are starting to get repetitive, which is sort of annoying. They both need to sing a ballad lmao, they are long overdue for one.
11. Kaleb wasn't bad either. I enjoyed his performance, but I just don't care for him lol.
12. I know the results, which bums me out D: but if I didn't know the results, I prob would've guessed the bottom 3 to be Christiana, Rayshun, and maybe Spensha/Jackie V.
**LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAGGED OR UNTAGGED**
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.