Night 2 Auditions Notes:
1. Sorry for being a day late!
2. This episode was decent. Kinda like the first episode, we had some good auditions, but none of them BLEW me away lol.
3. Jaclyn sang really beautifully! It's definitely an over-performed song so I kinda rolled my eyes before she started singing, BUT I still loved her performance. The ending was amazing and I love it!
4. Davison has a very clean voice, but he had some issues with that higher note. Could be nerves, but we'll just have to see. He has potential and I'm really excited to see him going forward.
5. Dylan was decent, but honestly his performance was nothing special. I love that song, so if he sang a different song with the same intensity, I prob would've been more 'meh,' but I enjoyed this performance.
6. Pryor has a good voice, but we've heard this style so many times on the voice, and they literally always get like 4th-6th place every season.
7. People are comparing Molly to Janis Joplin???? WHAT lmao. Janis is an icon and a legend...Molly was all over the place in that performance....she definitely has some potential cuz her voice is cool, but that performance did not impress me.
**LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAGGED OR UNTAGGED**
boogie23 Pryor is good, there's no doubt about that. The problem is...I've watched 14 god damn seasons of this stupid show and there are contestants like him every year who get more and more boring as the show goes on. I like his voice, but as of now, he's 50/50 for me. If he shows me something different, then I'm sure he'll climb my rankings!
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.